Looking for a flight school?

Subscribe
http://www.aviationschoolsonline.com/?ref_id=1169
I noticed one flight school keep showing up as a leader in ME training for over 20 years...If I could only remember the name...

-LAFF
Quote: I noticed one flight school keep showing up as a leader in ME training for over 20 years...If I could only remember the name...

-LAFF
Self-named leader.
Spartan in Tulsa, OK.
Georgia Aviation and Technical College!!!!
I noticed that the flight school I went to wasn't listed. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Those guys are such a bunch of shady, dishonorable folks.

For all of you out there looking for a flight school, DO NOT fall victim to FTSI/CAPT! You'll regret it for the rest of your life.
Quote: I noticed that the flight school I went to wasn't listed. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Those guys are such a bunch of shady, dishonorable folks.

For all of you out there looking for a flight school, DO NOT fall victim to FTSI/CAPT! You'll regret it for the rest of your life.
http://www.captprogram.org/

This the same outfit that took your money? I thought they had gone under?

-LAFF
Yeah, they're still around. I hear business hasn't been very good. But that's not a surprise since they've mismanaged that program from the beginning with Embry-Riddle backing them, and they're doing it still with private investors. The word on the street is that new business has been very slow and they just laid off 7 people...instructors I hear. I feel bad for the instructors...the people that the investors should have fired are the managers. They're the ones who are fracking up that program in a huge way. So with any luck, the world of aviation would be rid of these clowns and we can all sleep a little better at night knowing that no more student pilots will fall victim of their poison.
Quote: Yeah, they're still around. I hear business hasn't been very good. But that's not a surprise since they've mismanaged that program from the beginning with Embry-Riddle backing them, and they're doing it still with private investors. The word on the street is that new business has been very slow and they just laid off 7 people...instructors I hear. I feel bad for the instructors...the people that the investors should have fired are the managers. They're the ones who are fracking up that program in a huge way. So with any luck, the world of aviation would be rid of these clowns and we can all sleep a little better at night knowing that no more student pilots will fall victim of their poison.
What do you do now? Are you working at a regional or time building?

-LAFF