Skywest gets 19 more 175s from delta

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 19
Go to
You're all idiots. I can't believe I wasted my time reading that garbage. You Skywest guys are children and Smittey sounds like a lifer.

Move on. They are both bottom feeders.
Quote: So, you wasted your time to read it all, AND post a response? You really have room to call anyone an idiot? Here, let me answer that for you...No, no you don't.
Step on your little regional toes?

Stop defending these sweatshops and help us make it better! Unionize!

I hate that my airline outsources any flying and to see they way you Skywest guys act on this thread just makes me more upset. But as you showed Smittey, no ones opinion matters if it puts down the almighty Skywest.
Quote: Step on your little regional toes?

I hate that my airline outsources any flying and to see they way you Skywest guys act on this thread just makes me more upset. But as you showed Smittey, no ones opinion matters if it puts down the almighty Skywest.
No need to unionize just take back ALL the flying,
and stop speaking in absolute as in "YOU SkyWest guys" Are you the type of person who dislike a group of folks because of what a few says or act? Just a question.
Quote: Step on your little regional toes?

Well, then don't VOTE your damn flying away!

We are the real losers of that deal. Not you.
Skywest is a non union leach on the industry as is go jet, that's being kind.
Quote: Skywest is a non union leach on the industry as is go jet, that's being kind.
Here we go again with the your regional is non union thus its a crappy coattail leach.
Quote: Here we go again with the your regional is non union thus its a crappy coattail leach.
A union representing a regional is kind of a joke. Just look around at the union carriers and tell me how much unity there is.
Quote: Skywest is a non union leach on the industry as is go jet, that's being kind.
But, but, but we want SkyWest or better work rules and pay in our contract..... When the rest of the regionals stop trying to negotiate what we have you might have something. Until then....
Quote: But, but, but we want SkyWest or better work rules and pay in our contract..... When the rest of the regionals stop trying to negotiate what we have you might have something. Until then....
Huh, seems like you've had one to many hard landings. Please give me one example of other carriers asking to meet Skywest's contract????
Quote: Huh, seems like you've had one to many hard landings. Please give me one example of other carriers asking to meet Skywest's contract????
I believe DL did in their recent TA negotiations.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 19
Go to