eFIRC Recommendations?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Looks like there's a timer now...this sucks!
I just did my entire FIRC on the American Flyers site yesterday, my 3rd time with them. No timers and I was complete, including paperwork, very quickly.
Quote: I just did my entire FIRC on the American Flyers site yesterday, my 3rd time with them. No timers and I was complete, including paperwork, very quickly.
I must be special....while there is no visible timer it won't let me click to the next slide until a few minutes have passed.
Used Ace CFI FIRC (https://www.acecfi.com/) and was happy with it. Price was $79 for lifetime membership, and $25 each time you use their ACR to conveniently get your new certificate.
It did require you to spend the time on each section, but the info was good, and best TSA/Foreign Student Training module I've seen.
I also like American Flyers, and had a good experience with them. Both are great.
American Flyers. $100 life time.
I just did american flyers and it was painful. There's a timer that runs in the background that you can't see. You can't move on until the next page until the time is up. Sometimes it's 10 minutes per page. 7-12 pages per section, 12 sections. The material sucked. It had a lot of links to the FAA website and just expected you to read stuff there. I did the AOPA one about 10 years ago and it was better. Next time I'll just go in person to a 2 day class.
I'm going to do mine soon, probably AF eFIRC again. I don't recall a timer, though believe it could very well be there. I do it so slow and over a week, so I've not noticed. The last in person I attended was 16 Hrs., which I believe is FAA mandated. (It doesn't matter if the presenter can finish the course in 8, you still have to sit there for 16) I could be wrong, but thinking same deal with online...
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to