Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 02-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Qualified to carry liquids through security.

Originally Posted by DaCowboys View Post
So no idea on how many new hires?
9 new hires all to ORD EMJ. No idea on their backgrounds.
Old 02-02-2016, 04:33 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2014
Position: Feito no Brasil, CA

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
A jackal howls about "vultures and trolls" ?

Too funny.

Speak of the devil...
Old 02-02-2016, 06:00 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by AdiosMikeFox View Post
Speak of the devil...
....to which the Jackal knows all to well.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Well I finally had the pleasure of watching the AAG town-hall meeting on my.envoyair. The jist of it is what has been explained previously...AAG came up with the excuse that sending more than 30/month will disrupt service (event though about half the airline is on reserve, with many of them not flying at all). Robert Isom also lied about what was in the 824 agreement by saying that it is "the lesser of 30/month or 50%" which is 100% completely false.

Long story short, AAG has no intention of honoring the flow as it was intended or written. Surprise, surprise.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:22 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Well I finally had the pleasure of watching the AAG town-hall meeting on my.envoyair. The jist of it is what has been explained previously...AAG came up with the excuse that sending more than 30/month will disrupt service (event though about half the airline is on reserve, with many of them not flying at all). Robert Isom also lied about what was in the 824 agreement by saying that it is "the lesser of 30/month or 50%" which is 100% completely false.

Long story short, AAG has no intention of honoring the flow as it was intended or written. Surprise, surprise.
I hate to let Eaglefly be right, because he is so damn annoying - but he is right.

Eagle/Envoy is no better than any other regional. Being part of the scumbaggery that is Doug Parker's new AA(read:tools that lie cheat and steal from anyone they can) makes it that much worse.

I feel bad for the kids getting into this game now. I feel like they are suckers walking onto a used car lot waiting to be pounced on.

Envoy is the biggest lie of them all. I'd run away from this place as fast as you can. Realize the ads wallpapered all over websites like this, promising fast career progression, are lies. Flat out, proven wrong lies.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
Step one: Go work for Air Wisconsin

Step two: develop a raging johnson for envoy and PSA

Step three: register a cute APC account

step four: Make sure 80%+ of your posts are about envoy and/or PSA...companies you don't work for.

You are now on the Real Talk express!!
I secretly think you have a raging Johnson for me. Sky vector huh? You must really like airplanes. I dislike PSA. I respect envoy pilots, many whom are great friends of mine. I just can't grasp the numbers and especially on here the amount of propaganda. I personally hope envoy thrives. 2.5 year upgrade, they've been saying that for over 8 months now. How close to upgrade are those new hires?
Maybe I've become jaded and hateful to AA and I'm taking it out on everyone. I wouldn't take a class at AA if offered one. But good luck to all those who spent the great years of there life waiting for the flow.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:48 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by PilotCrusader View Post
I hate to let Eaglefly be right, because he is so damn annoying - but he is right.

Eagle/Envoy is no better than any other regional. Being part of the scumbaggery that is Doug Parker's new AA(read:tools that lie cheat and steal from anyone they can) makes it that much worse.

I feel bad for the kids getting into this game now. I feel like they are suckers walking onto a used car lot waiting to be pounced on.

Envoy is the biggest lie of them all. I'd run away from this place as fast as you can. Realize the ads wallpapered all over websites like this, promising fast career progression, are lies. Flat out, proven wrong lies.
Although I'm sure you and a few others will disagree, I take no pleasure in being right. All along, I've simply attempted to bring some back down to reality about the future in it being very likely a snapshot of the past. Some screamed that this time it's different and included demonstrations of how AAG is living up to its promises, while I cautioned that such a belief about the future was pre-mature. I've also aggressively disputed and disagreed with a select few here who have been on nothing more then a sales junket with inflated info and rosy projections. The parties in question could back-peddle today and allow the measly 5 additional pilots to go, but even if that unlikely thing were to occur, the more important thing to take is what the message really is and it's the same message of the past, which is completely quantifiable.

Still I wouldn't say a prospective pilot shouldn't go to Envoy, just do it based on more quantifiable aspects instead of upgrade or flow-thru. Ironically, it seems more and more pilots would now disagree with THAT as the cautious optimism they had is now being overtaken by unmistakable reality. I've been an advocate of present Envoy pilots all along (as my concern over this latest incident of unrequired short-changing demonstrates), but my message all too frequently gets lost in others emotion.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Where is this talk of only 25 pilots flowing coming from?

Old 02-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by BobJenkins View Post
Where is this talk of only 25 pilots flowing coming from?

Nobody said anything about 25. We only flowed 30 when it should have been 35, which is 50%.

AAG has decided not to honor the 824 flow agreement as it is written and is instead making **** up as they go along. Expect this to be a sign of things to come in regards to how they handle flow throughs.
Old 02-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015

My bad, I saw 25 in one post, the posts about missing if by 5, and erroneously put them together.

But realistically, 25 per month is 300 (seems to be the agreed upon goal from Envoy to AA) for the year. And since both months thus far are over 30, it stands to reason that there will be months with less than 30, even less than 20, by the end of the year. If they take 120 in the first 120 days, that leaves only 180 pilots for 245 more days, or an average of 22 per month. The alternative is taking 30 per month for 10 months, or 35 per month for 9 months, then none for the last two or three months. Not sure which is better, or would best meet the intent of the flow agreement.

Either way, thanks for clearing up the issue of where the missing 5 went.

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Nobody said anything about 25. We only flowed 30 when it should have been 35, which is 50%.

AAG has decided not to honor the 824 flow agreement as it is written and is instead making **** up as they go along. Expect this to be a sign of things to come in regards to how they handle flow throughs.