New Envoy Information

Subscribe
106  156  196  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  216  256  306 
Page 206 of 690
Go to
Quote: You don't have to work there or be a math major to figure out the flow isn't going to be able to continue in the numbers advertised with 10-12 new hires a month.
.....and despite what a few claim, these forums are NOT the reason pilots aren't going to Envoy. The REAL network is pilot-to-pilot. The reputations of carriers and the QWL of those that work there filter to others outside various airline forums. Political forums don't guide the pulse of the country politically either. But, in Envoy's case every little bit helps and there are some here who have hurt it more by making claims that it would be inevitable they would be disputed and the harder they try to sell these claims, the more it spotlights their dilemma. At least Isom's latest video accurately states that 50% of AA flows will come from the combined wholly-owneds even though it's an Envoy video and no specifics are promised.
Quote: Blow it out your rear, you self righteous moron. Stop making this some great catastrophe. You and your lap poodle ag3xxx love blowing things out of proportion.
^^^^^^Case in point. A serious discussion about the ISSUE is as usual poisoned with personal attack, insults and inaccuracy - claims of SELF-righteousness when I'm not even talking about myself.

Quote: If you didn't post every 2 minutes speculation and false information about a company you don't work for, maybe some of us wouldn't have to always counter you. If I decided to jump into a random airline thread like say Skywest and just start speculating about how bad things are going to be for them...I would fully expect their pilots to strike right back at me.
If you and your clan didn't pump a sea of crap into this forum, I'd hardly post here at all, but it is YOU that is self-righteous as your own ego is obviously more important then the welfare of your carrier and your own advancement more important then accurate information for those considering your airline.

Quote: So you don't like that we post back at you when you always talk crap about our airline? Well once again, I invite you to blow it out your rear.
LOL !

The crap you post back at me is simply rebuttal to disagreement with the crap you initially post. Stop posting crap and you won't get crap back. The primary difference of your crap though is it all too frequently is loaded with personal attack and insults instead of discussion, debate and disagreement and here we have it yet again...........in spades.

I guess it's just in your nature to aggravate your already self-inflicted unfortunate situation, but why drag Envoy down with you ?

Quote: But in the end, there is one thing I can say about this and every other forum. Nothing matters over the long run. In the short run sure, maybe a few new hires will be scared away by false crap posted by people like you.
My opinions about the upgrade and flow are false ? Perhaps you can stow the potty mouth long enough to specifically state where I'm incorrect ? I'm always willing to be corrected with FACTS.

Quote: But pilots have very short memories. Look at Endeavor. A very short time ago they were considered the worst airline on the planet and everyone hated them. Now they are filling classes. Funny, isn't it? That's how things work. Tomorrow things turn around at Envoy and nobody will remember what any of us had to say, good or bad.

Hate to break it to you, but your million posts on APC don't matter. They won't be archived for future generations or put into the National Library. Your entire existence is a waste of time and AA pilots are sorry the Envoy flow was ever extended to you. Yes, they have said that...want me to link to their posts talking about you again? I would be happy to.
If all this is true, then why are you so worked up into a tizzy over me ? Envoy will be fine, I don't matter, pilots are short-sighted, your claims and info is solid, I'm despised by the world and so why throw this tantrum ?

15,000 AA pilots are sorry I flowed ? LMAO ! First of all, you don't speak for anyone but yourself and yes, I'm sure there are a few who don't care for me as I do them and a few posts like that is not the same as the reality you claim, but embellished claims are you forte. By the same token, a few Envoy pilots have hammered you and so I could say ALL your fellow Envoyeurs find you distasteful as well.

Yawn.
I didn't get the memo, do people actually read eaglefly's ramblings?
Quote: I didn't get the memo, do people actually read eaglefly's ramblings?
You obviously do. But hey........I've asked your clan to put me on ignore (it looks like Sky is about to have an aneurism), but they WANT to engage me.
Quote: You obviously do. But hey........I've asked your clan to put me on ignore (it looks like Sky is about to have an aneurism), but they WANT to engage me.
I can deal with reading a couple of sentences here and there from you, but entire diatribes of rambling BS are out of the question. My time is way too valuable for that.
Quote: I can deal with reading a couple of sentences here and there from you, but entire diatribes of rambling BS are out of the question. My time is way too valuable for that.
I feel the same way about the rambling diatribes of your sales team as well, but I'm not that emotional about it. Every now and then I agree with some of it. I tolerate that which I disagree with though and so I suppose we're just wired differently.

Dude, it's just a forum of personal opinions, not a Congressional hearing.
Quote: Blow it out your rear, you self righteous moron. Stop making this some great catastrophe. You and your lap poodle ag3xxx love blowing things out of proportion.

If you didn't post every 2 minutes speculation and false information about a company you don't work for, maybe some of us wouldn't have to always counter you. If I decided to jump into a random airline thread like say Skywest and just start speculating about how bad things are going to be for them...I would fully expect their pilots to strike right back at me.

So you don't like that we post back at you when you always talk crap about our airline? Well once again, I invite you to blow it out your rear.

But in the end, there is one thing I can say about this and every other forum. Nothing matters over the long run. In the short run sure, maybe a few new hires will be scared away by false crap posted by people like you.

But pilots have very short memories. Look at Endeavor. A very short time ago they were considered the worst airline on the planet and everyone hated them. Now they are filling classes. Funny, isn't it? That's how things work. Tomorrow things turn around at Envoy and nobody will remember what any of us had to say, good or bad.

Hate to break it to you, but your million posts on APC don't matter. They won't be archived for future generations or put into the National Library. Your entire existence is a waste of time and AA pilots are sorry the Envoy flow was ever extended to you. Yes, they have said that...want me to link to their posts talking about you again? I would be happy to.
If I were a prospective Envoy pilot, I would look long and hard at this post by Sky. He's a recruiter and comes here to sell the company. He needs hundreds upon hundreds of you to pad numbers below him so he can flow.

His post here reeks of desperation as Envoy cannot hire enough now to do the flying AAG has in mind. Mindless attacks against other members posting who don't share his rosy view of Envoy are Sky and his possee's MO.

I'm sorry, Johnnie Cochran could come in as a defense lawyer for the pro Envoy guys here and he wouldn't be able to defend the spew you guys put out because there are no facts involved.

Only speculation, projections and hope.

The fact is that Envoy's work environment is most closely aligned with a sweatshop like Mesa. Certainly nowhere near what AAs work environment is like. As much as these guys would have you believe that they are AA pilots today, they are far from it.
Holy crapshow, Batman.

That's a full page of wasted server space.
Quote: If I were a prospective Envoy pilot, I would look long and hard at this post by Sky. He's a recruiter and comes here to sell the company. He needs hundreds upon hundreds of you to pad numbers below him so he can flow.

His post here reeks of desperation as Envoy cannot hire enough now to do the flying AAG has in mind. Mindless attacks against other members posting who don't share his rosy view of Envoy are Sky and his possee's MO.

I'm sorry, Johnnie Cochran could come in as a defense lawyer for the pro Envoy guys here and he wouldn't be able to defend the spew you guys put out because there are no facts involved.

The fact is that Envoy's work environment is most closely aligned with a sweatshop like Mesa. Certainly nowhere near what AAs work environment is like. As much as these guys would have you believe that they are AA pilots today, they are far from it.
Well, in all honesty, I don't think Envoy is a "sweatshop". If anything, it sounds like many pilots aren't working enough due to poor schedules of low time and in that situation, those who don't commute might be just fine, although they might be only making guarantee. From what I've heard about Mesa, it sounds more like a sweatshop then Envoy. If you really want a sweatshop, try flying the schedules those guys over at Fly Dubai have. Jesus.
Quote: If I were a prospective Envoy pilot, I would look long and hard at this post by Sky. He's a recruiter and comes here to sell the company. He needs hundreds upon hundreds of you to pad numbers below him so he can flow.

The fraud speaks! What would you know about anything other than conning people?

I came from Mesa. Now I'm at Envoy and my life has improved tremendously. It's not even a close comparison and my only regret is that I didn't leave Mesa for Envoy sooner.

I'm seriously baffled by some of this crap I read on this forum...then I'm reminded that most of it, like Skyvector said comes from people who don't work at Envoy and possibly never have. Like you. That would explain it.

Bottom line is that life is good for me at Envoy. I have many friends from Mesa who are also looking at making the jump and there are more coming from places like Republic. I am friends with a recruiter at Envoy and he tells me the applications have increased "five fold" in the past 2 weeks. His words, not mine.

No Regional is perfect...and having worked at Mesa I can tell you they missed that mark by a country mile. But Envoy is by far the best company I have worked at so far. Period. And I say this as someone who only got the $5,000 bonus as I was hired prior to the recent increase in which I would have received $15,000.

But it doesn't matter. I'm not looking at small short term gains. And I also know that anybody who still believes 1,000 hours PIC is the golden ticket to a major is an idiot who needs to get with the program. This is a long game, and now I'm part of the largest airline in the world with a no interview flow. I'm part of one of their wholly owned companies with the structure to match. I actually feel like I work for a real airline now compared to the frat house crap that was Mesa.

So all you big mouths who don't work at Envoy who just want to talk smack can rest assured your opinions mean squat. Especially from the fraud that is AG386 or whatever he calls himself these days...he has about 6 different screen names by last count and lied about ever working at Envoy in the first place.
106  156  196  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  216  256  306 
Page 206 of 690
Go to