Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 11:04 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
Can you not take your bitter musings elsewhere? I suspect that you were hired in the 90s at Chapparal and got lucky when Eagle bought them. You were likely stuck in the lost decade and now don't have enough time remaining to flow so essentially your career will end here. I'm sorry things didn't work out better but you have to realize that things are different today and the flow is working now as advertised....and will continue to work. It probably irks you that a young 30ish guy will flow to AA after being here for less than 6 years and have an incredible career.

Just enjoy the remaining time you have at Envoy. It's a great career in and of itself. Just STOP the negativity and realize things are different this time.
I don't know why you keep dragging my background into this fight. Misdirection maybe? I've never hidden my fate here. To answer your question(again), yes I was hired in the 90s. Yes I will retire here. No. I am not one bit bitter about it; I am perfectly content with my life. Could things have gotten even better? Maybe, but I don't dwell.

My motivation here is to ensure propagandists like yourself don't paint this beautiful rosy picture of life at envoy. As you said, I've been here a long time and have NEVER seen the quality of life this poor here. You don't dare bring that up because you KNOW it is. If you are who you seem like, you created it!

You use the same propaganda each and every time! Flow flow flow. Is it working as advertised? The guys and gals flowing right now have been at Eaglevoy for 16 years. 16 years ago, a conscience-less middle management type like yourself eschewed the same drivel - they would be at mainline in less than 3 years. 16 years later the flow is working as advertised for them? No. It isn't.

So keep spewing your propaganda. I'll be here every single time to retort; it isn't hard to fight your lies with truth.

In the end you are selling a "possible" flow to the worlds biggest, yet worst rated, airline, to sucker people into working at one of the worst quality of life regionals. Those are the facts.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:05 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by AnotherEagleGuy View Post
You have an uphill battle on your hands. Envoy is the company everyone loves to hate. To be fair, Envoy management has given most of its employees reason to one time or another. Some people move on and let it go, some people bath in the hate :cough : cough thrustlever/eaglefly/ihavenolife

I know its your job, but you have a tough product to sell.
It never matters how long I stay away, one of you always calls me back by bashing me even when I'm gone. Always.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:11 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2014

Originally Posted by PilotCrusader View Post
I don't know why you keep dragging my background into this fight. Misdirection maybe? To answer your question, yes I was hired in the 90s. Yes I will retire here. No. I am not one bit bitter about it;
Noooo......

You aren't bitter at all. You are just a ray of F'n sunshine. No bitterness in any of your posts.

God Bless. I suggest taking that anger and bitterness and re-directing it towards a non-internet related hobby. Something that has nothing to do with airplanes. This amount of anger you carry with you is NOT healthy and at your age it's downright dangerous.
Old 04-21-2016, 12:09 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: middle seat in the back

Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
You are so precious I could just squeeze you.
Ummm, could we just have a beer instead?
Old 04-21-2016, 12:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2014

Originally Posted by highflyer1980 View Post
How about Envoy stops violating our pilot contract??? Maybe that will help with the "STOP the negativity"?
and fix the industry worst schedules and the stubbornness and unwillingness to modify the RSV system to bring us into FAR 117 compliance.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
Too bad you weren't around for the Homer/East Texas Mafia goatranch. Now that was a sight to behold. Homer was scared of the shadows--for good reason.
Glad I missed it, but there are many similar horror stories of pilots who sit on their asses waiting for others to do the work.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
Noooo......

You aren't bitter at all. You are just a ray of F'n sunshine. No bitterness in any of your posts.

God Bless. I suggest taking that anger and bitterness and re-directing it towards a non-internet related hobby. Something that has nothing to do with airplanes. This amount of anger you carry with you is NOT healthy and at your age it's downright dangerous.
I'm pretty honored to receive such a well thought out (mis) diagnosis.

Unfortunately your way off base. Like I said before, I'm not going to let people without conscience sell these kids into servititude chasing a rotten carrot.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2014

I'm pretty honored to receive such a well thought out (mis) diagnosis.

Unfortunately your way off base. Like I said before, I'm not going to let people without conscience sell these kids into servititude chasing a rotten carrot.
If I may, with respect, weren't you at the very opposite end of the spectrum in your belief and opinion just a few short months ago?
Old 04-21-2016, 04:11 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
If I may, with respect, weren't you at the very opposite end of the spectrum in your belief and opinion just a few short months ago?
I think it was a bit more than that but yeah, I really didn't think the Ric Wilson occupation of our lives was going to last. It has though. Almost 2 years of horrible lines and complete a use of the contract.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2014

I think it was a bit more than that but yeah, I really didn't think the Ric Wilson occupation of our lives was going to last. It has though. Almost 2 years of horrible lines and complete a use of the contract.
Fair enough thanks.