Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 03:54 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
Something these seriously pro-envoy types here seemingly will never get, you must have new hires in at least in numbers that are close to the amount of people leaving for retirement, attrition, flow, medical or other reasons.

Whether it's 38 new hires per month to make the 2.5 year upgrade and/or 38 new hires per month to have the flow work as promised. They aren't getting anywhere close.

Look at the thread regarding the withholding of FO's from their Captain upgrades. The Envoy ALPA e-mail has a desperate tone to it. Even they have realized that management doesn't fulfill their promises. Only the few here who have their heads buried in the sand continue to cling to the VP of Ops 2.5/5.5 Flow Baby Flow model.
We get it. Envoy f'd you and you're butt hurt. How come you don't post in the Allegiant threads? It's a serious question.

Here's a quick story for you...I have a friend that went to Atlas about 2 years ago. He texted me last week saying he was on an American Eagle aircraft operated by TSA and said "when the hell did that happen?" Mind you, he spent about 7 years here. Moral of the story? He moved on to bigger and better things and never looked back. He couldn't care less about this place, nor should he. Why? Because he has a life and he doesn't work here anymore!
Old 05-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
We get it. Envoy f'd you and you're butt hurt. How come you don't post in the Allegiant threads? It's a serious question.

Here's a quick story for you...I have a friend that went to Atlas about 2 years ago. He texted me last week saying he was on an American Eagle aircraft operated by TSA and said "when the hell did that happen?" Mind you, he spent about 7 years here. Moral of the story? He moved on to bigger and better things and never looked back. He couldn't care less about this place, nor should he. Why? Because he has a life and he doesn't work here anymore!
Why then do you post on threads of airlines YOU don't work for ?

It's a serious question. If you're going to preach that mantra or criticize others for it, you shouldn't violate it yourself.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:27 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Why then do you post on threads of airlines YOU don't work for ?

It's a serious question. If you're going to preach that mantra or criticize others for it, you shouldn't violate it yourself.
Relax Francis, I just like f'ing with you because you're such a lunatic. So forgive me for posting on an AA thread once.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Relax Francis, I just like f'ing with you because you're such a lunatic. So forgive me for posting on an AA thread once.
Lunatic ? That slur was already used against me today and here I thought you at least we're capable if originality.

I understand though. Considering your increasingly precarious situation at Envoy, "f'ing" with me must be one of the few ways you have left to get off, so again.....

.....your welcome.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2010

Lunatic ? That slur was already used against me today...
Ever stop to think that maybe everybody is right?
Old 05-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Poor eaglyfly. "Everyone's attacking me" in 3....2.....1.....
Old 05-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FlameNSky View Post
Ever stop to think that maybe everybody is right?
Nope. A few bad apples don't represent the entire orchard.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:29 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2010

Nope. A few bad apples don't represent the entire orchard.
Keep tellin yourself that buddy.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:20 AM
Gets Weekends Off

If Envoy withheld 5 from flowing earlier this year and they are withholding 12 FO's from their upgrade to make it through the summer, what makes anyone think that they would never withhold from the flow in the future to continue to operate their schedule?

They have a reprieve this summer as the furloughees return. As I've said before, late this fall as the overall pilot group shrinks to the maximum point that Envoy can accept and still operate it's schedule, you will see withholding of the flow beyond just the metered amounts. The entire regional industry is in slow motion collapse and Envoy managers still can't see the light of the oncoming train.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:42 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
If Envoy withheld 5 from flowing earlier this year and they are withholding 12 FO's from their upgrade to make it through the summer, what makes anyone think that they would never withhold from the flow in the future to continue to operate their schedule?

They have a reprieve this summer as the furloughees return. As I've said before, late this fall as the overall pilot group shrinks to the maximum point that Envoy can accept and still operate it's schedule, you will see withholding of the flow beyond just the metered amounts. The entire regional industry is in slow motion collapse and Envoy managers still can't see the light of the oncoming train.
It is beyond stupidity as to why you keep posting when you don't even work here. I'm curious as to how you even got an ATP with the mental deficiencies you exhibit.

Guess what? We are still flowing. The flow is working as intended. Get over it!