Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 06-27-2016, 06:37 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Qualified to carry liquids through security.

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
Stockholm Syndrome. If you don't know anything else besides Envoy then sure, I can see you have the blinders on. Like the frog who is plopped into a lukewarm pot of water on the stove, he's fine. Someone comes by and turns up the heat and the frog actually adjusts to the temperature and gets comfortable. At some point it gets too late and the frog boils.

I have left Envoy and let me assure you there are FAR better opportunities out there. Open your eyes, apply and get out. See the flow for what it really is. A Ponzi scheme and a siren call to lure unsuspecting saps into the fold.

It's sad to see someone carrying management's water when they are directly responsible for the absolute worst working conditions ever at Envoy. Most likely, the worst in the regional industry.
It's sad to see someone constantly post on their "past" employers forum. 250+ posts on dragging envoys name through the dirt? You're a sad, sad person. No one here is "carrying the company's water." Look at the past 10 pages; it's people posting what actually goes on at envoy. I haven't seen anyone reference the 2/6 year claim in a while, aside from you!

Maybe you should be more concerned for yourself and that new allegiant TA. If you are even over there...
Old 06-27-2016, 06:44 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by N927EV View Post
It's sad to see someone constantly post on their "past" employers forum. 250+ posts on dragging envoys name through the dirt? You're a sad, sad person. No one here is "carrying the company's water." Look at the past 10 pages; it's people posting what actually goes on at envoy. I haven't seen anyone reference the 2/6 year claim in a while, aside from you!

Maybe you should be more concerned for yourself and that new allegiant TA. If you are even over there...
It seems that when things go downhill at Envoy, you post over in the Spirit forum asking how long it takes to hold DFW. Perhaps you should consider trying to get off the pot and pull the trigger. There's no guarantee you'll be even selected for an interview, but if you don't try it's never going to happen and you just fall further behind in seniority.

Or do you still only want to work for American Airlines?
Old 06-27-2016, 06:55 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Qualified to carry liquids through security.

It seems that when things go downhill at Envoy, you post over in the Spirit forum asking how long it takes to hold DFW. Perhaps you should consider trying to get off the pot and pull the trigger. There's no guarantee you'll be even selected for an interview, but if you don't try it's never going to happen and you just fall further behind in seniority.

Or do you still only want to work for American Airlines?
Hey, bud, don't worry about me and my career. I'll do what's best for me and my family and you're the last person I would take advice from. Thanks, though!
Old 06-27-2016, 07:01 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010

I wonder what is the agenda of all these "ex-eagle" guys towards us?

I wonder where they really work, and if they are just trying to lure people to their regionals?

Envoy has its faults and yes we've been beat for the last couple of years. But there are worst places to be.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:05 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by PilotJ3 View Post

I wonder where they really work, and if there's just trying to lure people to their regionals?

Envoy has its faults and yes we've been beat for the last couple of years. But there are worst places to be.
Totally Agree
Old 06-27-2016, 07:07 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by PilotJ3 View Post

I wonder where they really work, and if there's just trying to lure people to their regionals?

There may be worse places to be, but are there better places to be? If so, go there. Just because there are worse places doesn't mean that there are not better places to go.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:25 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
I have almost a decade of post history, and I'm most certainly not management. This is also my only name on apc. I think there is some serious bad info being posted by ex employees. I'm not happy with alot of things at envoy, but it's not a bad place.
Bad info being posted by ex employees ?

Could you elaborate with some specific examples of inaccurate information ? To be fair to Envoy, that should be identified and corrected. But remember, unflattering opinions that you disagree with aren't necessarily "bad" info. If you would like some reciprocal examples of truly "bad" (as in unsubstantiated by the facts) info from the other direction, including clearly chivalrous sales pitches loaded with embellishment, that is readily retrievable here too.

I don't work there anymore, but it's obvious that based on the information by many Envoy pilots on multiple pilot forums and in person, working there has deteriorated in most ways way beyond what it used to be. If it weren't for the carrot of the flow, my guess is attrition would be triple what it is.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:32 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2014
Position: Feito no Brasil, CA

Lakehouse is not management. He does post under other names elsewhere and he has not hidden who he is. He's a line guy and an FO. Definitely not management.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:34 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Stockholm Syndrome. If you don't know anything else besides Envoy then sure, I can see you have the blinders on. Like the frog who is plopped into a lukewarm pot of water on the stove, he's fine. Someone comes by and turns up the heat and the frog actually adjusts to the temperature and gets comfortable. At some point it gets too late and the frog boils.

I have left Envoy and let me assure you there are FAR better opportunities out there. Open your eyes, apply and get out. See the flow for what it really is. A Ponzi scheme and a siren call to lure unsuspecting saps into the fold.

It's sad to see someone carrying management's water when they are directly responsible for the absolute worst working conditions ever at Envoy. Most likely, the worst in the regional industry.
Battered Pilot Syndrome exists in the entire industry to varying degrees and it doesn't happen immediately. The gradual onset allows the brain to rationalize its deteriorating environment. After awhile, some of the afflictees then morph into Stockholm and then defend their abusers.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:09 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2007

I guess you could say being terminated counts as leaving Envoy. Congrats!