Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 06-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2014
Position: Feito no Brasil, CA

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
. They are working at fixed the flight file issue with aag. It's unfortunate but things take time. Even the 10 grand took 9 months to work through the system. There are many programs slowly going through the same process to address everything being posted about online.

Then the company and/or union need to step up and say what's happening, what's been accomplished and where we are in the process of improving working conditions.

What the frontline pilots see are worsening schedules preceded by halfhearted apologies from the union. The company doesn't even bother to send an apology or reason anymore. All we get are unilateral decisions made by management passed through the rumor mill that all PTO requests will be denied. They can't even put it in print. The is company refusing union leave to our reps to work on said lousy schedules. People are being fired for social media infractions. People being fired because the company wants to get rid of them. Step letters for situations that normally wouldn't be cause for anything more than a phone call. Switching to crappy hotels and being pulled from good ones against our union's requests and work.

And our union...

Everything I've gotten from the teleconferences has been what amounts to a feeling of resignation and defeat. The company is uninterested in improvements. Everything is stalled or drifting towards the negative with the company. The union itself seems listless and only interested in keeping their heads down.

This is what we see every day, and in my opinion I agree with the union's perspective that the company is not interested in making things better.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

I would be worried if I worked for Envoy and was posting here. IMO I would not put it past them to have you in their sights at this very moment.

I would not say anything on here that was not factual and easily proven. Keep everything to an opinion.

I have not heard of terminations for social media and other such actions, but from what I have heard over the years it would not suprise me.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:30 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by None View Post
I would be worried if I worked for Envoy and was posting here. IMO I would not put it past them to have you in their sights at this very moment.

I would not say anything on here that was not factual and easily proven. Keep everything to an opinion.

I have not heard of terminations for social media and other such actions, but from what I have heard over the years it would not suprise me.
An interesting ominously veiled threat that seems to bely desperation in silencing those from within, but it makes me ask some questions, to wit;

Just what is the definition of "factual" ?

Are the upgrade/flow claims included in that standard of factual information and should such employment executions be applied equally to those that mix fact and fiction there in the positive ?

Regardless, you do realize this post only makes Envoy look even worse to those who may be considering it for future employment and considering the potential impression, would Envoy's appearance improve if it became public knowledge that they started chopping their pilots heads off in ways other carriers aren't doing ? Perhaps along with that, a forced oath of Omertŕ would be thrust upon other Envoy pilots to not reveal some of their colleagues were "disappearing" ?

Personally, I think the more you post, the worse Envoy looks.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Trying to silence the truth?
Old 06-27-2016, 05:55 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Smutter View Post
Trying to silence the truth?
Hasn't been effective in countering dissenting opinion from within the ranks of Envoy pilots, so what's left in the arsenal ?
Old 06-27-2016, 05:59 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Hasn't been effective in countering dissenting opinion from within the ranks of Envoy pilots, so what left in the arsenal ?
I bet he and his fellow managers are having a late night meeting tonight. the meeting is about if he should use all capitals when telling all of us to stop telling the truth about the company
Old 06-27-2016, 06:12 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Eaglefly

You and I are on the same team.

Just trying to help you guys out.

There has never been a single post from me on here to be any type of cheerleader for that company.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:31 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn

Originally Posted by N927EV View Post
I think it changes a lot. But, a quick look through bid packet I see ord to MSN, LIT, OMA, SYR, PIT, CLE, MQT, XNA, JAX, ALB, BNA, EWR, DAY, COU, ELP, BDL, IAH, BUF, ABQ. They also do some DFW through flying which are places like PNS, LFT, Jackson miss, etc etc.
Thanks, so far I see ABQ, ALB, BDL, BNA, BUF, BWI, CLE, COU, DAY, DFW, DTW, ELP, EWR, GJT (via DFW?), HPN, IAH, JAN, JAX, LFT, LIT, MDT, MSN, MQT, OMS, PIT, PNS, PVD, ROC, SAT, SYR, and XNA. I am sure that I have missed some.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:39 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2007

Originally Posted by MD-11Loader View Post
Thanks, so far I see ABQ, ALB, BDL, BNA, BUF, BWI, CLE, COU, DAY, DFW, DTW, ELP, EWR, GJT (via DFW?), HPN, IAH, JAN, JAX, LFT, LIT, MDT, MSN, MQT, OMS, PIT, PNS, PVD, ROC, SAT, SYR, and XNA. I am sure that I have missed some.
The variety had really improved since they started upgauging a lot of the EMJ routes to the CRJ. Much more diverse set of destinations compared to a few years ago
Old 06-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Or, perhaps the training department at Envoy is in good shape, and isn't part of the problems they are having there at all? Just a thought.

If all these people on here are so bent on making garbage up to keep people away from Envoy like some great conspiracy where are they in another thread recently started in this forum?

Happens to be another thread trying to call out the worst training departments.