New Envoy Information

Subscribe
299  349  389  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  409  449  499 
Page 399 of 690
Go to
This thread is funny.
Quote: He reminds me of guy that commuted from the east coast, and lived in his moms house. DC or Philly area. Can't remember.
The Alamo cheer grows loud and many a Blatz fueled "HARUUMPH !" is heard !

Like I say, when you cannot dispute the sobering criticism's of Envoy, that in most cases is the product of PRESENT Envoy pilots, you resort to this ^.
Quote: This thread is funny.
Envoy DOES have its benefits and producing both mirth and melodrama ensures entertainment, that's for sure.
It should be call WWE not APC.
Quote: Envoy hired 22 this month, not 10. We are consistently hiring over 20 a month now.

Source please.
Quote: Envoy hired 22 this month, not 10. We are consistently hiring over 20 a month now.
According to the MEC news blast just released, it is only 10 so far....
And people get mad when they say envoy can't hire . It's a fact they are becoming one of the top places to be .
Quote: According to the MEC news blast just released, it is only 10 so far....
Perhaps that includes forward looking projections ? Remember, maximum fluff is in progress by known Envoy fluffers.
Quote: And people get mad when they say envoy can't hire . It's a fact they are becoming one of the top places to be .
"It's a fact". In order for it to be a fact, you need some sort of proof. It is impossible to prove unequivocally that envoy is "becoming one of the top places to be". It is permanently subjective.

If you are going to jump into the fray with a few sentences, try not to look stupid.

Speaking of facts though, I see some facts posted about the current situation at envoy, and then some calling names. Who are the children here? As much as you try to misdirect away from the actual facts, the more resolve the truthsayers seem to have.
Quote: He reminds me of guy that commuted from the east coast, and lived in his moms house. DC or Philly area. Can't remember.

Yeah, it's not him. The DC guy didn't have a sense of humor and was more pedantic. He also wasn't a spammer and didn't spread rumors.
299  349  389  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  409  449  499 
Page 399 of 690
Go to