New Envoy Information

Subscribe
302  352  392  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  412  452  502 
Page 402 of 690
Go to
Quote: Just got a company message that they'll pick some more for the flow on the 22nd. Have any been put in an AA class this month yet? How many are left in the bank, 15?
I think 13 were in the first class this month at AA. 11-12 are left in the pool after that group left. They will likely fill the August class with the next selection covering September and beyond.
Makes sense. Thanks for the update on the pool. 40 days since the last selection, I suppose we won't be getting anything quicker until the "T" group is done and then the holidays hit and it slows again.
Quote: I don't think Sr FOs wants to bid the 175 of it means a seat lock. Most guys are just waiting for upgrade. Maybe 2014-2015 hires want the 175 for the better relative seniority.

The list will balance itself eventually, once the 175 FOs are stuck there until 2016 hires start upgrading. It's just a cycle...
I think you missed my point. It doesn't matter if they want to or not. Our contract doesn't allow FOs to bid other equipment until they upgrade.
Quote: I think you missed my point. It doesn't matter if they want to or not. Our contract doesn't allow FOs to bid other equipment until they upgrade.
I think you missed his point. I think he was suggesting the company allow FOs to bid the 175.
The company has decided to delay running of the captain vacancy bid. Let the speculation begin!
Quote: The company has decided to delay running of the captain vacancy bid. Let the speculation begin!
....It's delayed by one day.
Quote: The company has decided to delay running of the captain vacancy bid. Let the speculation begin!
yes, its due to lack of management staffing.
When was the last time they delayed a running?

The one thing that doesn't lack is management staffing.
Latest from tha association on our August schedules.

MEC Communications Chairman

Commentary on the August Schedules
It’s no secret that the schedules system wide for August are atrocious. In my 9-year career spanning two airlines, eight domiciles, and four aircraft types, I have never seen the schedules actually get worse in the middle of the summer. To say this is unprecedented in the history of this airline is an understatement. Many pilots have been reaching out to the MEC and various volunteers with the same question that has been persistently echoed for the last 2 years.

“When will it get better?”

The truth is, we simply do not know. I will not lie to any one of you and say that next month will hopefully be an improvement. Normally, with the summer schedule coming to an end on August 21st, one would expect changes (for better or worse) as the slower fall schedule sets in, but with AAG requesting Envoy cover for other carriers and operate at full throttle continuously, I can only assume that the schedules will continue in present fashion into the foreseeable future.
Gotta hand it to this guy. At least he's being more honest than "3 years" boy.
302  352  392  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  412  452  502 
Page 402 of 690
Go to