New Envoy Information

Subscribe
350  400  440  446  447  448  449  450  451  452  453  454  460  500  550 
Page 450 of 690
Go to
don't worry its a pay cut in all compared to other companies.
people fail to understand that they are flow for low pay.
Quote: In yet another slap in the face, the DFW CA rep was fired by the company for doing something the chief pilot's office has repeatedly told multiple pilots to do over the years. Basically, they're firing him because he does an excellent job representing the pilots, and they are violating two Federal laws in the process. Way to go AAG, that's a great way to show how wonderful things are at envoy!

Which laws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: So, Envoy pilots were used to screw over Republic pilots? Huh. Seems like a pretty crappy thing to do.

Why do you guys work for that scummy airline?
You do know you work for the same guy?
Quote: In yet another slap in the face, the DFW CA rep was fired by the company for doing something the chief pilot's office has repeatedly told multiple pilots to do over the years. Basically, they're firing him because he does an excellent job representing the pilots, and they are violating two Federal laws in the process. Way to go AAG, that's a great way to show how wonderful things are at envoy!
The arbitration process will run its course and he will either be reinstated or remain terminated. Although, I would love to hear you expand on the legal enforceability of the two federal laws you reference.
Quote: Which laws?
While I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, it is against Federal law to deny or interfere with FMLA leave, and to fire an employee for union activity under the RLA (which is what this is really about IMHO.)
New Envoy Information
Oh okay, par for this place. Same as denial of travel after fatigue removal. Non-compliance of contracts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do Envoy pilots get jumpseat priority on their own aircraft? Would an AA pilot bump a MQ off?
There is an ALPA App to help locate the document that details this info. MQ has priority on own metal. Further decided by seniority. Other metal is time of check in
Quote: Do Envoy pilots get jumpseat priority on their own aircraft? Would an AA pilot bump a MQ off?
All pilots get priority on their own metal. Now the tricky part is when one tries to jumpseat on an Eagle flight operated by someone other than envoy. Each has their own rules on it but safe to say it's usually the first one to the gate to check in.
Quote: All pilots get priority on their own metal. Now the tricky part is when one tries to jumpseat on an Eagle flight operated by someone other than envoy. Each has their own rules on it but safe to say it's usually the first one to the gate to check in.
Thanks. I had heard that the DFW flights from my city would be going to Envoy, which would help commuting all the more. From what I have been told, most of the commuters are ORD based, and there aren't too many DFW guys. Whatever advantage I can get when it comes to getting to work is helpful.
350  400  440  446  447  448  449  450  451  452  453  454  460  500  550 
Page 450 of 690
Go to