Pilot sues Commutair because he snores

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
This guy was in my July, 2015 class at Endeavor.

Pilot sues airline, saying it won't accommodate his snoring | Tampa Bay Times
It is official...now I have heard everything.
You see, this is why we have to take "Hogan Assessment tests" at the majors...
Quote: This guy was in my July, 2015 class at Endeavor.

Pilot sues airline, saying it won't accommodate his snoring | Tampa Bay Times
Ok... did he stick around... the timeline is a bit fuzzy
Quote: Ok... did he stick around... the timeline is a bit fuzzy
I dunno. After ground school I moved on to another opportunity. I remember Bruce because he's big and friendly.
Quote: 56 and a new hire at a regional. what a terrible existence.
He could've already made bank and is just playing pilot for fun. Suing an airline requires time and momey. I doubt any attorney took this case based on contingency.
I actually kind of applaud this guy. At least he's trying to be proactive about not being a burden or problem to another new-hire that's forced to share a room with him. That's a lot more than can be said for a lot of people who have a snoring problem that DGAF about the other people affected around them.

I know what it's like to share a room with a loud snorer during training. It's absolute torture. Besides, isn't it a bit insane that airlines are still forcing grown, adult professionals to share a bedroom during training? For *******'s sake this isn't freshman year in college.
His suit makes no sense, he snores loud which is going to happen whether he has a bunkmate or not. What exactly did he need as an accommodation?
...is it bad if I think he's kind of creative?
Quote: His suit makes no sense, he snores loud which is going to happen whether he has a bunkmate or not. What exactly did he need as an accommodation?
The airline doubles up the new hires per room during training. Roommates. He apparently wanted a room to himself because he allegedly snores so loud it'd be a hardship on a roommate.

Apparently he felt the need to quit because of that, and therefore feels he was basically was wrongfully terminated, I guess.

Somewhat of a stretch, imo.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to