Republic training

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Can't speak for the realism of "Feel There", however I wouldn't hesitate for a second to practice the 737ng with the PMDG product. Say what you want, Flight Sim is the single best tool for practicing instrument procedures at home. And if you can't fly the full motion sim worth a damn, practice on flight sim, they both fly the same.
Yes, I interviewed. No, no one went in-depth with training details, and quite frankly I did not think to ask at the time, I was being interviewed for a job. It was not till I got my offer letter that I began setting up a FSX sim for home study.

Yes, I know it’s a funny name, but the feelthere product was what was the one recommended to me by a E190 pilot. And my initial questions are targeted in order to set up my sim in a way that resembles training. IT’s not ideal, but it’s the best I can do right now for home study.

Please PM me if you have Republic Sim info that I can use to set up my FSX.
vvvvvvvrrroooommmmmmm
Your sim training will probably be at FSI in St Louis. Expect to use KIND for most of your sim scenarios.

Don't worry about the dispatch release, it will be covered in training and it's not too difficult to decipher.

Ipads are used for jepps and manuals, otherwise your weight and balance data will come from ACARS using the airplane's FMS.

All of the RAH 170s have autothrottles. None of them have HUDs.
Thanks Sieve, that helps a lot!
Quote: Or????

Does Republic shoot Precision like approaches?

Or???

St. Louis or KSTL...? Which one is it guys...?
Quote: ha ha ha. Still, very weird questions for someone who interviewed.
Lol agreed, but maybe this is the best they can get!
Quote: Lol agreed, but maybe this is the best they can get!
As long as he/she has a good attitude, the rest will fall into place just fine.
Welcome aboard!
Quote: As long as he/she has a good attitude, the rest will fall into place just fine.
Welcome aboard!
Yes good attitude is important but you still got to be able to fly the plane. I've flow with a few FO's that the rest didn't fall into place.
Pretty sure this isn't even real. "Precision like approaches" - you guys realize he's asking if a 121 carrier shoots precision approaches, and asking it in a really weird way. It's just slightly masked by some basic technical knowledge about fms stuff. Though my twelve year old brother knows what an fms is since he flies the feelthere e170 on fs, so who knows how difficult that information is to really learn. My guess is he's a rah hater and is just trying to make new hires look bad.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to