Best Kit Bag for an EFB Flight Deck

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Thats a great looking bag, hefty price tag. Assume yours had held up well over the years?
I've only had it for several months but I'm very confident it will go the distance. You get what you pay for. This is a good product. Besides, my employer's uniform allowance paid for it. : )
Anybody have any experience with these?

VLK Flight Bag by ClubGlove
Quote: TOM BIHN

Filler
I second Tom Bihn. The Pilot bag is perfect for just an EFB, but not quite enough room for a laptop and EFB. Their bags are very well made!
Quote: http://www.amazon.com/Timbuk2-Commut.../dp/B0080B834Q
Size small
+1 .. This bag is awesome !
Quote: I used this at my last job with my iPad, Macbook Pro 13", headset and mount and it all fit, plus room for more. Now minus the headset and mount it still is a great flight bag and holds a lot. Fits under the seat if you're commuting/traveling in back also. The metal hook on back makes it easy to carry with the j hook on my luggage works roller. I've seen guys with small flight bags but personally I like being able to hold more stuff. I've been using since March and its been holding up like new.

Stealth Electronic Flight Bag - Flight Kits - Browse Products
+3. Been using it for 6 months so far. Fits great next to me on the 73 or under the seat while commuting. I carry shades, Bose A20s, Bose QC15s, iPad, Surface, and lots of other junk. Plenty 'o space.
Just received a contrail bag that I ordered. I'm very impressed with the quality of the bag.
Anybody try the Aerocoast Pro Crew flight bag? Not the cooler model..
I've seen a bit more Briggs and Riley stuff around lately. Looking at their expandable business cases. They look nice and they have a lifetime warranty, which I'm big on. Verified pilots get 20% off. Anyone have any experience with their luggage?
Quote: I've seen a bit more Briggs and Riley stuff around lately. Looking at their expandable business cases. They look nice and they have a lifetime warranty, which I'm big on. Verified pilots get 20% off. Anyone have any experience with their luggage?
I have there expandable upright.
http://www.briggs-riley.com/shop/collections/baseline/domestic-carry-on-expandable-upright?gclid=CIGAhNixyMkCFU5afgodwUoPoA
It's a very nice bag, a little spendy, but with a lifetime warranty and the quality I think it's worth it.
I use a Brookstone laptop case. $6 at a yard sale, works great.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to