Exec1 Aviation

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
They have a posting on CT350 looking for a Beechjet crew.

Anyone have any information regarding overall operation, pay, QOL, benefits, etc.?

Thanks
PM me for details...
PM sent....
Looks like they posted again for F/O's instead of a specific airplane. Anyone know the chances of getting in with their posted mins (1200TT)? Also from what i can tell they have a similar pay structure to TMC Jets. Can anyone offer some info?
Quote: Looks like they posted again for F/O's instead of a specific airplane. Anyone know the chances of getting in with their posted mins (1200TT)? Also from what i can tell they have a similar pay structure to TMC Jets. Can anyone offer some info?
Saw that as well.

Can anyone answer if they would take someone below the 1200hrs but with a lot more Multi Time than they are asking for?
Can anyone shed some more information on this place?

They just posted for a citation SiC 8 on/6 off home based and asking for 1000tt.
I flew out of their FBO in Ankeny a few years ago and heard they lost their 135 charter certificate(info from 2 friends who were citation pilots there and had to leave for other jobs because of it). Does anyone know if they were cleared to fly again or did they get a new certificate?
Quote: I flew out of their FBO in Ankeny a few years ago and heard they lost their 135 charter certificate(info from 2 friends who were citation pilots there and had to leave for other jobs because of it). Does anyone know if they were cleared to fly again or did they get a new certificate?
They changed their training over from in house to CAE and are fully recertified to operate and have been for several months.
How's the pay? Would there be a chance to move to one of their other aircraft?
Quote: How's the pay? Would there be a chance to move to one of their other aircraft?
Average for any midwest based 135 outfit, yes on moving and upgrading. Most upgrades happen as soon as the pilot is insurance qualified, unless you're a total idiot with the passengers or airplane.
Great family to work for, pm me with a phone number and I'll call.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to