Anybody want some Delta Sky Club passes?

Subscribe
So actually, what I'm offering is a trade. I am offering to use my Delta Skybonus points to purchase 5 Delta Sky Club passes for one person, and will send them to you as soon as I receive them.

What I need is someone who has flown (or will definitely fly) on Delta in 2015, on a ticket NOT booked by Global travel, and not an airmiles ticket. You need to still have your ticket number. I have a business, and since the Skybonus program upped the requirement to five employees, I am now short one person, and they are going to boot me from the program, unless I can submit one more ticket.

I only need one person. The Delta Sky Club is awesome when you are stuck at an airport for a couple hours, for those who haven't used it. Free booze, free food, free internet and newspapers. What more could a pilot want?
Alright, someone responded, so thanks all for reading!
Quote: So actually, what I'm offering is a trade. I am offering to use my Delta Skybonus points to purchase 5 Delta Sky Club passes for one person, and will send them to you as soon as I receive them.

What I need is someone who has flown (or will definitely fly) on Delta in 2015, on a ticket NOT booked by Global travel, and not an airmiles ticket. You need to still have your ticket number. I have a business, and since the Skybonus program upped the requirement to five employees, I am now short one person, and they are going to boot me from the program, unless I can submit one more ticket.

I only need one person. The Delta Sky Club is awesome when you are stuck at an airport for a couple hours, for those who haven't used it. Free booze, free food, free internet and newspapers. What more could a pilot want?
No need to trade if one has an AMEX Platinum card with a DAL boarding pass.
Quote: No need to trade if one has an AMEX Platinum card with a DAL boarding pass.
Unfortunately, that's only the AMEX Platinum card, not the AMEX Delta Platinum card. It has an annual fee of $450, which is way more than most of us are willing to pay. You must make a lot more money than I do.

Then again, if one spends their life at the airport and needs access to lounges, it might be worth it.
The AMEX Delta Skymiles Platinum card I have costs me a lot less than $450/year. But maybe that's different than what you're describing.
It is different, Dadof6. The Amex Delta platinum that you have doesn't give that benefit. It's not the airline affiliated card that offers free club privileges, however I believe you can get a day pass for a discounted $25 with your card.