Republic Airlines - what happened?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
former Director of Operations (JD)- now runs a beer tasting bar in INDY?

former CP (JR)- now a copilot for Delta?

former ACPs (PN etc) - fired?

what happened?
I heard it was something to do with the illuminati.
Mostly old news...the CP you're referring to has been gone quite a while, the DO even longer. ACPs are quitting or returning to the line.

The company is a dumpster fire. Turns out when negotiations go on for 8ish years, pilots tend to feel disrespected, and the whole operation suffers. Hence why some airlines are advising their commuting pilots to avoid RAH operated flights, because of lots of cancellations for lack of crew.
Sounds like 2 of the 3 went on to something better. Doesnt seem to earth shattering to me. I'm sure the CP of any regional carrier would rather be an FO at Delta or another mainline carrier. As for DO, hell, sign me up for Beer tasting.
JR is a good dude. Glad he moved on.
One of the good ACP's at RAH is the new System Chief Pilot at Compass. Good guy.
Quote: One of the good ACP's at RAH is the new System Chief Pilot at Compass. Good guy.
Yes he is.
Quote: Yes he is.
Whatever! You and your dumb SMF overnights!
Quote: RAH to CPZ, ELOHEL.

Says the Skywest lifer. Best decision I've made. Now based on the coast I live and a 6 month upgrade. Let's hear your story. How's moms basement treating you?

MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Republic Airlines - what happened?
Quote: Man, you pretty much set the hook yourself.

Don't worry, I'll buy you a cup of coffee after your done doing the walkaround. I'm treading water while you're still flying a 76 seater for less than everyone else.

ELOHEL.

Confused. I left awhile ago. Already in left seat. I'll be sure to wave down at you as I taxi by.

Though I still do the occasional walk around.

MOM!!!! MEATLOAF!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to