Quest Diagnostics- Reading, PA- KRDG

Subscribe
Quest Diagnostics Flight operations is seeking Captain’s for the PC12 and Baron aircraft to fly single pilot night operations. This position is based in Reading, PA. (KRDG)

Minimum Requirements:
ATP
Total Time: 2500
Multi engine time: 500

Preferred:
Turbo prop experience
Jet experience
Part 135 Experience
Turbine time: 200

Pay:
65K per year with an additional 10% on top for a night shift bonus. (Base pay negotiable with more experience) + nightly per diem.

See attachment for contact info or check out our profile page here on AirlinePilotCentral.com!

I heard this is a good gig.
It is a good job. A lot of info in this thread..... http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/pa...cs-hiring.html
Quest is still looking to fill in RDG
Hey folks we have had A LOT of great applicants to fill our other bases and have been diligently working through all the resumes. We are still looking for more applicants to fill our positions in Reading, PA. Check out our profile here Quest Diagnostics and send in your resume. If you have already sent one in and are willing to relocate or simply want to send it again just let me know in the email that your sending it again and willing to relocate. If we are interested in inviting you to an interview we will make sure we can get you here to Reading. We look forward to hearing from you!

Al
Quote: Hey folks we have had A LOT of great applicants to fill our other bases and have been diligently working through all the resumes. We are still looking for more applicants to fill our positions in Reading, PA. Check out our profile here Quest Diagnostics and send in your resume. If you have already sent one in and are willing to relocate or simply want to send it again just let me know in the email that your sending it again and willing to relocate. If we are interested in inviting you to an interview we will make sure we can get you here to Reading. We look forward to hearing from you!

Al
Ever consider 1600 TT with 450 Jet?
Local applicant?
What's the status on the position that was open in Dallas?
Quote: What's the status on the position that was open in Dallas?

They hired one for Dallas; with the KSUS reshuffle, there might be another opening, we should know more this month.

As far as the minimums, they seem to hold to the hour requirements, I haven't heard anything about lowering them.