Question on Radiotelephony

Subscribe
Hi guys, I would appreciate if someone could enlighten me with my queries regarding Radiotelephony (RT). I'm currently doing a license conversion and I'm required to prove my FAA comes with a RT license.
Is the FCC RR a Radiotelephony license that I need? And since I can exercise radio privileges, why do I still need to apply for an FCC RR? Shouldn't it be a default case? Appreciate yr ans and comments
The FAA certificates do not come with international RT privileges. You need to go to www.fcc.gov and apply for a restricted license like all of us had to do.
It is an ICAO requirement for international operations and all the member states require their crew members to have it...., the US is a member state so you do need it....! It's quite easy to get.

Pardon me for asking but...., Is this validation of your license for a job abroad?
If it isn't then disregard my next comment but if it is, let me give you a bit of unsolicited advise.

The least you ask Why? The more enjoyable your experience will be...., if you start questioning and comparing everything, you will be ****ed off and miserable rather quickly.
Thank you guys for all the comments and answers. Appreciate that.
Fweinngd: Please check your PMs.