fellow Aviators, Powerball now at $675Million

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: Hookers and blow.

I'm with benairguitar23, I'd keep flying. Fly 'til I die.
Quote: ...you'd be gone in a heartbeat.
Your heart says "lub-dub." Before the first "b" there would be a rush of wind as the air filled the void left by my departing body.

"Where'd Hetman go?"
"I dunno. He was here a second ago. What was that noise?"

Maybe not a jet; maybe a Baron- Make A Wish, Angel Flight, Shriners, and adopted rescue pets. For longer trips I'd pay for the chartered jet. My wife would be the dispatcher, my daughter would be the nurse, and my dogs would be the honor guard.
Quote: The founder of Flightsafety international late Al ueltchi has a grandson who is a pilot at United. Their family fortune exceeds 2 billion dollars. I guess the guy really loves the job.
It is a great job
Quote:

I'm with benairguitar23, I'd keep flying. Fly 'til I die.
That clip is hilarious!

Looks like you've caught the bug like I have Captain Carl! I would always tell my flight students the quote given by Leonardo Davinci:

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

― Leonardo da Vinci

Sounds like its true for you and me both brother
Quote: I respect your opinion and see what you're saying but.....nah I'll still want to fly for United. Even though I could afford to buy a 777, why have to worry about all the maintenance and where to store it when I can have a company do it for me. Plus I have a lifetime goal of becoming a 777 Captain for United, and I've met every goal I've set for myself so far so I don't want to stop till I meet this one. When I can tell my grand kids I flew for United for 30 years, worked hard, and had a successful career, then I'll be happy to retire and go live in the Caribbean
I completely respect your drive for setting and following through on goals. It would be nice if more people set some goals other than trying to obtain more EBT cards.

I have quite a bit of flying under my belt and there are other things I would like to pursue....but get there in my own plane.
"Flying is just one thing I have chosen to do with my life, it's not everything"
Quote: The founder of Flightsafety international late Al ueltchi has a grandson who is a pilot at United. Their family fortune exceeds 2 billion dollars. I guess the guy really loves the job.
What Mark Cuban teaches his kids - Business Insider
Thats the best way to keep them grounded.

Attachment 2605
And probably shouldn't put this in the back yard....although it's awesome

Attachment 2606
Quote: It's a lot of dough, would you still fly for the airlines just for fun if you win? Curious...

I wouldn't
Darn right I would!

I'd be too busy working for myself at that point than to work for anyone else. A little spending for pleasure, but with the investments you could make hopefully the pot would grow. For the flying bug, well with all that money you can buy your own aircraft of choice.
Jackpot is now $950 million. Damn, that's a lot of cash! Some lucky winners gotta be out there right now not believing they actually won, only in America do we get such a chance, although infinitely low chance but still it's a chance to win big.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to