GoJet hiring Direct Entry Captains...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
http://www.gojetairlines.com/careers/Pages/Pilots.aspx

Well I'll be damned. I guess they cant attract enough FOs to upgrade from within...
I like how the picture at the top of the page shows the captain sitting in the right seat...
Saw that coming a mile away. That airline is hemorrhaging pilots.
"I upgraded in 6 months, I've been here for 9 years" Wait, so your "quick upgrade" came because you replaced TSA pilots out of seniority. Got it.

For anyone looking at Gojets, just keep in mind that the new hire bonus is a one time shot. Endeavor pays all the longevity years, $22K/year more. That is a around a $40,000-$50,000 difference in your first 3 years.

Now that they are hiring street captains, that also means anyone going there as a first officer will see longer upgrades since junior pilots to them will be upgrading over them.

Also keep in mind that Gojets was formed to subvert the TSA pilots in negotiating reasonable rates on 70 seat aircraft. If you think you will see a good contract and work rules there, you most likely will not. Many who have gone before you have learned the hard way.
You can also enjoy a on time arrival rate of 33% sounds fun
Be prepared to sit right seat as a captain for quite a while under this program. There's a lot of Captain/Captain flying here. This is G7's version of TSA's CQFO without the blended rate. If you want the PIC time, don't expect to get much. There's still captains on reserve here.
How senior is Denver?
Quote: How senior is Denver?
Smaller base, most senior
Quote: Smaller base, most senior
Of course it would be, would you mind giving us an idea of what the other bases with like... Seniority wise and size
Enjoy no cancelation pay. You could go to TSA, have the same bases, and have a vastly better QOL. And that's saying something because TSA QOL isn't what all the other 76 seat carriers have.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to