Captain Instructor Totals DAL VS UAL

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Hopefully some of the UAL pilots can jump in here.

How many total captain instructors at DAL?

How many at UAL?
Here are some preliminary numbers. Working on attaining the United numbers. We need all the info we can get to make apples to apples comparisons. I believe the number at United is much higher.

Instructors at DAL:

Total 185 100%
Capt's 66 36%
F/O's 119 64%
Edit | Delete
Of course it is, we at dal switched to that idiotic dgs non-employee model years ago!
Quote: Hopefully some of the UAL pilots can jump in here.

How many total captain instructors at DAL?

How many at UAL?
Jerry,

Not to take away anything from what you are trying to do but, what is the goal of this analysis? Is it a jobs thing?

Unlike some, I don't have a problem with DGS instructors. Of course we all want more high paying jobs at DAL. I'm just not certain what the goal is.
Quote: Jerry,

Not to take away anything from what you are trying to do but, what is the goal of this analysis? Is it a jobs thing?

Unlike some, I don't have a problem with DGS instructors. Of course we all want more high paying jobs at DAL. I'm just not certain what the goal is.
Strictly for costing and staffing comparison. Curly likes to provide management's viewpoint of the weak points in the UAL pilot contract.

I believe they have vastly more seniority list instructors.

We need all the information we can get. Apples to apples.
One of the largest examples is FedEx vacation max 216 hours and SWA vacation max 210 hours.

Delta 113:45 hours max.

Curly will not utter the word vacation.

Why are our own pilots and former ALPA leaders working against us?
Quote: Strictly for costing and staffing comparison. Curly likes to provide management's viewpoint of the weak points in the UAL pilot contract.

I believe they have vastly more seniority list instructors.

We need all the information we can get. Apples to apples.
I think you are giving Curly a pulpit, which he doesn't have. His input is clearly all negative and IMO feeding the troll doesn't advance our position.

Not all answers deserve questions.

Although "knowledge is good." Faber college
Rough wag at UAL - Just over 400 instructors from the staffing pages.

Unable to determine CA/FO mix.
Quote: Here are some preliminary numbers. Working on attaining the United numbers. We need all the info we can get to make apples to apples comparisons. I believe the number at United is much higher.

Instructors at DAL:

Total 185 100%
Capt's 66 36%
F/O's 119 64%
Edit | Delete
If you just counted up those in INS categories, you're missing quite a few as guys cycle out of the schoolhouse to at least 3 fly months a year typically.
We probably should be discussing if we even want the UAL TA to pass since overall it appears they have agreed to lower rates then our failed TA.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to