FedEx Fastbid

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: JB130,

Did you have to buy Windoze XP and install it or does it come with parallels? Thanks.
I "borrowed" a copy of XP from a friend. Parallels does not come with any OS....but you can install any OS you want....Linux, XP, 98, 2000, ME, 95, etc.

Incidentally, if you opt for Apple's free Boot Camp to run Windoze, it must be XP Service Pack 2 or newer (not XP with a separate Service Pack 2 upgrade).
Hi guys, I'm here but i'm lurking since i'm supposed to be on vacation skiing. I need to remember to not schedule a vacation during bidweek. Especially when they decide to f_up totally the bidpack formats again.
Anyway, the correct email is [email protected] now..
Phone numbers are definitely out though...
I posted 4.21 this am to correct the accepted fares. You will need to reselect ONline.. Accepted Fares to get them to display (after getting ver 4.21)

Jim
I second the windows xp on parallels for mac! works great...no problems with fast bid...:-)
Z
Quote: Hey Redeye ... I use Virtual PC on my Mac and fastbid works fine. I hear you can get Virtual PC (and Windows XP) pretty heap at some of our asian layover locations.
Of course, a bonafide OSX version would be way mo' better ...
Mark
Thanks Mark.......Just hopining JB can put something together soon. I beleive he mentioned he was going MAC at some point also.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to