AFRC and Stop Loss

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
We have one guy affected!

I didn't realize manning was that critical in AFRC yet.

Aside from getting activated, good luck getting someone to voluntarily participate.
We all knew it'd happen. I bet this will miraculously stop in Nov '16. I'd expect something like this from NGB next.
"Hi, we really pooched up the manning document and are going to put the burden on you..again. So, those plans you may have had...well, unhave them. Thank you. YOUR AFRC Leadership"
Quote: We all knew it'd happen. I bet this will miraculously stop in Nov '16. I'd expect something like this from NGB next.
What I meant to say was, "I bet this won't miraculously stop in Nov '16.".
SELRES stop-loss? Make me come to drill
Quote: "Hi, we really pooched up the manning document and are going to put the burden on you..again. So, those plans you may have had...well, unhave them. Thank you. YOUR AFRC Leadership"
Who got this letter / what were they trying to do? I'm in the Reserves, with an approved retirement this summer (files last September). Wondering if this will affect others in my squadron. We're an AETC TFI unit for UPT. We're actually in overage, scooping up all the dudes bailing from AD.
Quote: Who got this letter / what were they trying to do? I'm in the Reserves, with an approved retirement this summer (files last September). Wondering if this will affect others in my squadron. We're an AETC TFI unit for UPT. We're actually in overage, scooping up all the dudes bailing from AD.
Are you retiring at ETS?
***!!! You're kidding right? Stop loss in the reserves will only expedite people getting out when they can.
Quote: ***!!! You're kidding right? Stop loss in the reserves will only expedite people getting out when they can.
More an active duty act of stupidity but didn't Welsh recently say go ahead and leave we will replace (specifically aimed at pilots) you to be followed a few months later by the wake up call we need pilots and its a crisis...

Good luck getting anyone to stick around...
My old unit was overmanned but even they are having people just give it up all together. And stop loss in the guard / reserves. That's new isn't it?
bring on the pilot bonus for traditionals!!!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to