Best CFI jobs?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Lots of Options
I do some CFI recruiting, and can tell you that the market is great for CFIs right now. It's mainly a matter of where you want to go. I have some suggestions if you want. Just let me know.
JCMallory, Yes if you have any suggestions I'd be more than willing to look into them, pretty much everything is open to me.
Just got hired by Transpac. I hear good things about the school. I'm sure others can chime in based on their experience.
JCMallory or anyone else, I'm looking for a great CFI gig to build as many hours a month as possible with a good company. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I can relocate anywhere. Also, I have about 500 hours of dual given with over 1000 hours total time.
I was an instructor at riddle in daytona beach and it was a good gig. Full time flight instructors get FREE tuition, good benefits, and major holidays are off with pay. The daytona beach area in general is a hub for flight training so if you dont want to work at riddle theres other options. If you want more info just let me know, i think i still have some papers with payscales and other stuff on it.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to