Junior base?
How long on reserve?
Upgrade time?

Thanks

Kudzu
I think they went bankrupt dog
Quote: I think they went bankrupt dog
from 2-3 minutes of online research:

Larry Ellison's Hawaii interisland airline, Island Air, being sold to two Honolulu investment firms - Pacific Business News

Pacific Business News
January 6, 2016

---------

Island Air employment information link:

https://www.islandair.com/employment

Pilot-First Officer:

http://dam.islandair.com/originals/u...ary%202016.pdf
Empire/Ohana always needs people.
Quote: Looking for current hiring information

Outlook for Company with new owners
Currently hiring?
Hiring Minimums?
Is ATP written required?
How long is training?
Where is training conducted?
Junior base?
How long on reserve?
Upgrade time?

Thanks

Kudzu
PM me for info
Quote: Empire/Ohana always needs people.
Must be a top notch operation
After reading 7ac2b60's links he put up, it sorts of sounds like if you meet ATP mins there is a chance they would pay for the ATP course, even though the hiring page doesn't come out and say it. Can anyone confirm yes or no? And for that matter if Empire/Ohana will pay for the ATP course if you meet mins? I took the written but will def not meet 1500 hours by this summer and I'm sure there will be many others in my same situation. So if they aren't offering to pay for the course for new hires now, maybe things will change after this summer...
Most regionals today will pay for ATP-CTP. The question becomes: Do you owe them a contract work period for it? Some don't. Endeavor asks for 1 year after ATP ride. Mesa requires 4 years. Some pay your salary during ATP-CTP, some only pay for the hotel and travel. You just have to talk to a recruiter or recent new hire and get the straight answer.

Quote: After reading 7ac2b60's links he put up, it sorts of sounds like if you meet ATP mins there is a chance they would pay for the ATP course, even though the hiring page doesn't come out and say it. Can anyone confirm yes or no? And for that matter if Empire/Ohana will pay for the ATP course if you meet mins? I took the written but will def not meet 1500 hours by this summer and I'm sure there will be many others in my same situation. So if they aren't offering to pay for the course for new hires now, maybe things will change after this summer...
Quote: Most regionals today will pay for ATP-CTP. The question becomes: Do you owe them a contract work period for it? Some don't. Endeavor asks for 1 year after ATP ride. Mesa requires 4 years. Some pay your salary during ATP-CTP, some only pay for the hotel and travel. You just have to talk to a recruiter or recent new hire and get the straight answer.
Thanks a lot for the response. You made some really good points. Hopefully a recent new hire from Island Air or Ohana will chime in about this soon.
Current island air pilot here. The DO did say that ATP/CTP help WILL be provided if hired. A new class just started this week and I heard they will have a few more for the next few months. New owners seem to want to expand as new routes/lines have been announced for March.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 15
Go to