Rural areas near ATL?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: McDonough isn't exactly a small community anymore.

Speaking of Zebulon...there is some slap your mother it's so good barbecue there. The Oink Joint is the name, and it is on the southside of the square. An air traffic controller and his wife run it. Rumor is you Newnan-ers will get to enjoy it soon, too.
Don't just take my word for it. Try it for yourself.
Second the oink joint. Downtown zebulon - best bbq i found in ga yet. And the sweet tea.. O man. Wait this isn't yelp.. Anyway Pike county (zebulon is the county seat) has some good rural areas with acceptable schools. They dont score as high as ptc/fayette county but i have friends with kids in schools there who are quite happy.
Don't go too far northeast. They made a movie about that in the 70's.
Quote: From a guy that lived in GA for 19 years and moved just outside the Twin cities, don't do it. Stay where you are. My southern wife and I will never go back, base or not.
Me too, I want to know what makes the former master base mo betta than the current one. I have been barely resisting the magnetic pull of those things for two decades! Help me put the temptation to rest.
Quote: Don't go too far northeast. They made a movie about that in the 70's.
Squeal boy!
I was really hoping he was referring to the film "Smokey and the Bandit" !
BBQ...
Quote: McDonough isn't exactly a small community anymore.

Speaking of Zebulon...there is some slap your mother it's so good barbecue there. The Oink Joint is the name, and it is on the southside of the square. An air traffic controller and his wife run it. Rumor is you Newnan-ers will get to enjoy it soon, too.
Don't just take my word for it. Try it for yourself.

Hey thanks for the BBQ tip... I don't reside there anymore, but I'll be sure to check it out when I return for a visit.
Quote: From a guy that lived in GA for 19 years and moved just outside the Twin cities, don't do it. Stay where you are. My southern wife and I will never go back, base or not.
This guy gets it.

You will be miserable there. Absolutely miserable. Unless you like crime, backward people, chain restaurants and crackheads. In which case you might like it.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to