Southwest Pilot in Jail in Mexico!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Piloto de Southwest se Presenta Armado a Vuelo en el AICM | EnElAire
The article is in Spanish. When I translate it, I get a headache. So the dude was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon?
Ah yes Mexico, a country so safe because they have outlawed guns. It's utopia
Quote: The article is in Spanish. When I translate it, I get a headache. So the dude was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon?
Yes..........
Quote: Ah yes Mexico, a country so safe because they have outlawed guns. It's utopia
3rd post until the thread went political. Can't say it surprises me. I'm not quite up to par on my knowledge of Mexican gun regulations, please explain them to me in detail.
Quote: Ah yes Mexico, a country so safe because they have outlawed guns. It's utopia
Let me guess, you watch a lot of Fox News?
How long has the FFDO program been around, and this is the first time it's happened?
Luckily the prison serves Mexican food.
Come on, it's Mexico. It's all about the Benjamiins! I bet if he had 5 or 6 of those to hand out we would not even be hearing about this. Poor dude. I hope SouthWest pays up and gets him out of there fast cause I would hate to be a gringo in a Mexican prison. ****ty part is they know his pockets are deep, being a pilot for SWA and all.
Quote: Let me guess, you watch a lot of Fox News?
And...it also took no time at all for the news source fanboys to chime in.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to