FDX Going Blind

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Can anyone tell me where the link to Pilot Ops Report (POR) has gone? I thought it was in the "Quick Links" box, but it seems to have disappeared. No luck using the useless search window. Thanks.
Quote: Can anyone tell me where the link to Pilot Ops Report (POR) has gone? I thought it was in the "Quick Links" box, but it seems to have disappeared. No luck using the useless search window. Thanks.
Beginning Monday, February 15, 2016, we will transition to the next generation of the POR system called Insite. As previously communicated, Insite will replace the POR system, creating an evolving database for issues that may arise, as well as providing accountability to see that answers are received in a timely manner. The new system was designed to support Flight Operation’s overall strategy to improve system wide operational effectiveness and improve quality of life for our crew force.
You will find the link to Insite under Flight Operations on the PFC home page.
Sure enough, there's the link, unfortunately when I click on it I get,

"Document Not Available Due to Bad Gateway

The document you requested is not presently available. This is likely due to application maintenance. If you continue to experience this warning, please Submit a POR and let us know."

The funny thing is if I could Submit a POR I wouldn't have this problem.
Quote: Sure enough, there's the link, unfortunately when I click on it I get,

"Document Not Available Due to Bad Gateway
I'm sure the company has , "top men" working on this IT problem as we speak......."top men"....
Hairy Palms
Everyone knows PORing too much makes you go blind
Pilot ops report is very descriptive. I know exactly what that means and what to use if for. Insite, not so much. 6 months from now when I try to file a POR for some small issue, I'll probably just give up after not finding the POR link. Once again we must re-invent the wheel.
It's all designed to minimize the complaints mgmt receives from the great unwashed.
Snack 2 Alpha nice second post. Which cube do you work in?

POR's= problems/complaints. Then histograms and excel spread sheets are created. Meetings held. Power point presentations shown. The VP/SCP/ASCP/FC/etc. are all haPPy.

fr8av8r how sadly true.
Nothing ever gets fixed.
"It's all designed to minimize the complaints mgmt receives from the great unwashed." BS
Insite is not a word insight is.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
Quote: Snack 2 Alpha nice second post. Which cube do you work in?
I don't think those were his own words. I think he cut and pasted that directly from p.f.com forewarning of Insite.
Quote: ...Insite is not a word insight is...
I think they misspelled "incite".

Probably poorly educated.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to