Operations agent for a fractional?

Subscribe
Hello, all. As much as I enjoy flying, I also enjoy the behind the scenes work of operations. I was a crew scheduler for a year and a half, and I also work in operations in the Guard. I'm considering applying for XOJET, Delta Private Jets, Wheels Up, NetJets, and/or Spirit Jets (if they're hiring) as one of their operations agents. Basically they're all more or less a combination of scheduling, dispatch, and aircraft/crew services coordinator. I was just wondering if anyone knows what the pay and/or benefits are of such a position? Do you get any flight benefits (this would be more for the Delta Private Jets)? Thanks for the help.
No idea on pay, but at NetJets, you're talking about three completely separate positions (scheduling, dispatcher, crew services).
Quote: No idea on pay, but at NetJets, you're talking about three completely separate positions (scheduling, dispatcher, crew services).
same with Flexjet...maybe he's referring to a base liaison/sales service rep?
I was generalizing for the different positions/companies. I'm looking at the job description of the Schedule Planner at NetJets.

I won't copy and paste the entire thing, but some items are:
"Creates the next day flight schedule by assigning flights to aircraft and crews"
"Make decisions based on factors such as MEL items, short/wet runways, second segment climb, baggage capacity, number of passengers, forecast WX......"

That's where I got the generalized statement of dispatch/scheduling. Sorry if I was mistaken. Either way, I am still interested.