GoJet's Delta contract...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: Ya, they suck. Sucks so bad that Delta has asked their pilots to avoid commuting to work on them because of excessive cancels and delayed flights
Too bad, sat in their jumpseat a lot out of LGA. Nice pilot group in my opinion. Can't judge a pilot group by their management's poor decisions!
Who wouldn't be stoked with a D:0 of 49.47%??
Quote: Who wouldn't be stoked with a D:0 of 49.47%??
Ya, I think even Messa's Freedom Airlines was better than that back in the day, and weird, now they're gone
What's Endeavor's D:0?
Quote: What's Endeavor's D:0?
72.04% today
Quote: What's Endeavor's D:0?
Has to be above 71% to receive performance incentives and I know we've been above that for at least the last three quarters
Someone put it very well in a post not too long ago that if you want to see the bad things that are going to happen look to what the fat rats are doing. Not sure if the "fat" was directed to anyone who is fat or if they just meant higher up. But, either way in this case; Steve Briner left in October to go to Southern. Usually guys don't take downgrades unless they have to or want to get out before they take all the blame. I imagine he knew this was coming and wanted to save himself. Often the Captain is the first off the ship and doesn't bother to tell everyone else it is sinking. This might be the case.
Man I hate the regional industry.
Quote: Often the Captain is the first off the ship and doesn't bother to tell everyone else it is sinking.
Oh I hope not. If that is the case then ASA is doomed.
Quote: Oh I hope not. If that is the case then ASA is doomed.
I wish our captains would leave the ship, then our upgrade times will drop haha
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to