PAWA Dominicana

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does anyone have any info on this op? Tanks!
Plenty of Dominican pilots available....., this company doesn't have the capital to support the price war that is upon them now that they have the authorization to fly to the US..., the countdown has started on PAWA..., nothing to see here.
Ok. Thanks Dominican. Sounds like Dominicana.
Quote: Ok. Thanks Dominican. Sounds like Dominicana.
Oh man Braniff....., you can't even imagine as to how accurate your comment really is....., many of the worse that Dominicana had to offer in terms of human resources (I'll try to keep it clean) are now in decision making positions at the CAA and other agencies that have to do with how the Dominican aviation is developing......! NOT!

All I hope is that the place stays open long enough for my friends to get their 500 pic and do the same thing I did...., Get the hell out!
Yikes Dom. Sounds terrible. Hope your countrymen/women are able to weather the storm. Lots of jobs overseas or do Dominicans just like to be home?
Quote: do Dominicans just like to be home?
Fried fish by some of the most beautiful beaches and the coldest beer with beautiful and sexually aggressive women all around...., You tell me
Quote: Fried fish by some of the most beautiful beaches and the coldest beer with beautiful and sexually aggressive women all around...., You tell me
Cheers to that!
Quote: Fried fish by some of the most beautiful beaches and the coldest beer with beautiful and sexually aggressive women all around...., You tell me
Let's not forget some of the best hand rolled cigars too!

I miss flying the charters to Punta Cana. Our crew would layover at the all inclusive resorts with unlimited premium adult beverages. Talk about working vacations.
Amen to that.....! All these reasons and much more is why I am now commuting from there. But I avoid the local aviation scene like the plague...!

When the phone rings and the voice in the other end says "Is this captain so and so?" The standard answer is "You have the wrong number" LOL!
What tragic irony!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to