Keeping Track of hours at FedEx

Subscribe
Does FedEx keep track of one's flight hours? I've looked around VIPS and couldn't find anything.

I was thinking about keeping a personal logbook, but on the other hand, I've made it this far in my career without one...
Hours
Aramp,
Go to Crew Information->Operating Experience Summary
It's all broken down for you. I use it every time I fill out my Flt Physical Application.
Resources tab
Reports
Pilot Block Hour/Landing Report

This will give you the data for each leg not just the summary as referenced above.
Quote: Aramp,
It's all broken down for you. I use it every time I fill out my Flt Physical Application.
Quote: Resources tab
Reports
Pilot Block Hour/Landing Report

This will give you the data for each leg not just the summary as referenced above.
Awesome! Thanks gents! Well with all this, no need to start a logbook now.
Quote: Aramp,
Well, that's a much better technique than my WAG. I'll have to use this from now on instead of just adding 250 to the last one.
I always ask other pilots loggings flight times in their logbooks if they're logging time to get a real airline job!*?

Quote: Well, that's a much better technique than my WAG. I'll have to use this from now on instead of just adding 250 to the last one.
250?
I usually just add 300!!