SIC Part 135 Operators?

Subscribe
Hey, I'm considering the option of working for a 135 freight operator as SIC. Dose anyone know of any operators in New Jersey or the NE? I have heard of Cape Air, but I'm interested in something local or based out of Teterboro.
Hey, I don't really have any ideas for you but I'm in kind of the same situation. I'm a multi engine commercial pilot with CFII with 500 TT and looking for a pilot job instead of instructing to reach ATP requirements. Does anyone have any suggestions of companies or where to look for opportunities like these? If not, how many hours will I need before I could jump into a job flying SIC for someone?
There's a 135 aircraft management company in Pittsburgh that throws low time guys and gals into G280's, Citation X's, Citation 550/560's and G-IV's. When I say low time, I'm talking like 450-550 hours total time and no CFI experience.
What is the company?
Quote: There's a 135 aircraft management company in Pittsburgh that throws low time guys and gals into G280's, Citation X's, Citation 550/560's and G-IV's. When I say low time, I'm talking like 450-550 hours total time and no CFI experience.
Very interested to know more, I am in the TT time you mentioned.

Thanks!
Quote: There's a 135 aircraft management company in Pittsburgh that throws low time guys and gals into G280's, Citation X's, Citation 550/560's and G-IV's. When I say low time, I'm talking like 450-550 hours total time and no CFI experience.
If your talking about Aircraft management Group, then I have no clue where you got that fleet from as it's far from correct unless they have gotten all of that in the last 3 months. AMG's biggest aircraft is the Citation Latitude (they were the first charter operator of it) and the last that I talked with two of my previous CFI's who fly there as PIC's, the latitude is very senior.

The fleet I believe has shifted a little bit but mainly is/was CJ's and Beech Jets.
Quote: If your talking about Aircraft management Group, then I have no clue where you got that fleet from as it's far from correct unless they have gotten all of that in the last 3 months. AMG's biggest aircraft is the Citation Latitude (they were the first charter operator of it) and the last that I talked with two of my previous CFI's who fly there as PIC's, the latitude is very senior.

The fleet I believe has shifted a little bit but mainly is/was CJ's and Beech Jets.
I said it was an aircraft management company...not AMG. Dig around a bit or send me a PM if anyone wants more information. There's only one aircraft management company in Pittsburgh that has the fleet that I mentioned.
Anything in Teterboro?
Quote: I said it was an aircraft management company...not AMG. Dig around a bit or send me a PM if anyone wants more information. There's only one aircraft management company in Pittsburgh that has the fleet that I mentioned.
Hey man! I sent you a PM.