JALWAYS, Part Deaux?

Subscribe
Rumour on the street is that JAL will begin to recruit foreign pilots as it exits bankruptcy to meet it's massive growth plan. Does anyone have concrete evidence?
No concrete evidence but I've heard the same thing..., they are having a lot of trouble recruiting, letting their pilots go as they did back in 08 is coming back to hunt them as young Japanese don't see JAL as a career job.

A couple of their pilots told me about a year ago that they are canceling flights due to lack of crews...., they are bringing pilots out of retirement (their contracts is up to 60..., the union authorized pilots to fly up to 65) to fly the line for a few more years on their holy owned subsidiaries.

Interesting times....!
certainly would be a nice end-of-career DEC job.....

here's hoping where there's smoke there's fire!
These rumors are getting hot and heavy lately......, apparently the date for Jalways return will be next fiscal year...., April 2017!

Show me the money....! LOL!
Quote: These rumors are getting hot and heavy lately......, apparently the date for Jalways return will be next fiscal year...., April 2017!

Show me the money....! LOL!
With an HNL domicile!

For real though... It will be interesting, and I'm ready and willing for the right $$$ and schedule.
If they offer the "magic card", as you hinted at Dom (when we flew together), plus grab our taxes, ANA/AJX might see a mass exodus of pilots. Would be nice to see AJX squirm a little, and consider a pay bump. We have Koreans leaving to China, the young US guys will bail, Aussies heading back. Unless the ANA guys want to start doing XMN cargo turns to OKA in the middle of the night, pay has to go up.

Here's to hoping!!

Boyington