Atlas Pre-Interview test info

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
DC8DRIVER...I sent you a PM the other day.
Quote: If you get 80%, that's a good score. Also review your ATP written test guide. Skip figure questions too. Have a good handle on wx symbols. Up to 10 questions cover these (like prog charts, wind speed symbols, fronts, ect). Gleim has a great wx book too with all those symbols.
Are interview's assigned based on score? (i.e. are you less likely to be called with a lower score, versus 100%....or is it simply PASS/FAIL?)
Has anyone been sent the test recently? Still waiting here...
Quote: Has anyone been sent the test recently? Still waiting here...
I got it on Tuesday and completed it on Wednesday so hopefully they can see the score and maybe give me a shout this week. Maybe it was an advantage, but a good friend of mine did an internal rec. IDK how much that helped push it through. Got in the mid 80's on mine with some help. ATP Gleim book, Jepp WX symbols, that pg 1099 gouge are all that you need. Funny thing I find about this test is that people have received the test without meeting the mins and others have not while meeting them.
Quote: Are interview's assigned based on score? (i.e. are you less likely to be called with a lower score, versus 100%....or is it simply PASS/FAIL?)
Not that I am aware of. I got called a week after I took the written test.
Quote: Are interview's assigned based on score? (i.e. are you less likely to be called with a lower score, versus 100%....or is it simply PASS/FAIL?)
I got a 98%...no call.
Heard it's best to get a score no higher than an 88%, otherwise they think you cheated
You should have gotten an 89....*shakes head,walks away*
Quote: Heard it's best to get a score no higher than an 88%, otherwise they think you cheated
Everybody uses their best "CRM" and they know it.

Maybe HR figures if you go to the trouble to work hard to pass the test, you really want the job ...

Don't put too much thought into this test. Get a minimum score or high score is not putting much weight into whether you get an interview.

The main purpose of the test is to weed out all the not so serious people who are "just fishing" and the people who aren't even qualified.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to