Atlas Pre-Interview test info

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
Quote: Helpful thanks.
*sigh*

So, you're two-leg commuting to reserve at a regional with no end in sight. Is Atlas better than that? Well, that depends. What do you want? There are other regionals that have short upgrades, even street captain options. You don't want that?

Is Atlas better? How easy is it for you to get to ANC or CVG, positive space? Do you like being away from home for 17 days straight? Do you like going where we go? Do you like back-side-of-the-clock ops? Do you want to come for training, then go home and sit for 4 or 5 months, all at min pay? Are you willing to wait for more than half the airline to upgrade or quit before you can have a shot at upgrade yourself? Does our being in negotiations worry you at all?

Does that help?
Quote: Ive been two leg commuting for reserve at a regional for almost two years with no light at the end of the tunnel. Is Atlas worse than that?
Yes.

Quote: *sigh*

So, you're two-leg commuting to reserve at a regional with no end in sight. Is Atlas better than that? Well, that depends. What do you want? There are other regionals that have short upgrades, even street captain options. You don't want that?

Is Atlas better? How easy is it for you to get to ANC or CVG, positive space? Do you like being away from home for 17 days straight? Do you like going where we go? Do you like back-side-of-the-clock ops? Do you want to come for training, then go home and sit for 4 or 5 months, all at min pay? Are you willing to wait for more than half the airline to upgrade or quit before you can have a shot at upgrade yourself? Does our being in negotiations worry you at all?

Does that help?
Can somebody tell me what the 1099 page is? Sorry in the dark on this one. Thanks
Page 1099 of the Atlas Air Hiring thread has an outline of test subjects.
Thanks for the help
Quick question in regards to the online test folks, does the website tell you whether you passed the test or not, or does it only tell you your score?

TIA
Quote: Quick question in regards to the online test folks, does the website tell you whether you passed the test or not, or does it only tell you your score?

TIA

I remember just seeing the score. Log in and take a peek. I just discovered a week ago that I had something else to fill out on the website that probably prevented me from getting a call. But who knows. So, check the website often. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Quick question in regards to the online test folks, does the website tell you whether you passed the test or not, or does it only tell you your score?

TIA
After the exam is completed, it tells you your score
AND If You Have Passed OR Failed.

After it tells you that information, it redirects you to
An EEO/Veterans Information Page that is Voluntary to
Complete.
Quote: Studied and took the test. Got an 85%. Supposed to be in the sweet spot.
85% is NOT a Sweet Spot....the Passing Grade is 70%
And they have interviewed people WITH THAT SCORE.

It's PASSING THE TEST.....with a PASSING SCORE THAT
IS All that matters.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to