Post-Hearing Briefs

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Each respective merger committee's post-merger briefs have been available since last night on APA's website under the 'seniority integration' quick link. These are the final arguments before the list is released. Nothing left to do but see what they decide.
Quote: Each respective merger committee's post-merger briefs have been available since last night on APA's website under the 'seniority integration' quick link. These are the final arguments before the list is released. Nothing left to do but see what they decide.
No, there's plenty of East/West arguing to be done in the meantime! Because the same 2 pilots arguing the same point for 10+ has a huge influence on the decision of the 3 arbitrators.
Exactly why was the McCaskill-Bond enacted? Please include all history.

It was not the East and west conflict that caused the legislative bill to been enacted.
What kind of timeframe till the arbs release the list?
Quote: Exactly why was the McCaskill-Bond enacted? Please include all history.

It was not the East and west conflict that caused the legislative bill to been enacted.
And it wasn't the TWA ALPA/ AA APA integration which caused it either... But, you already knew that
Quote: What kind of timeframe till the arbs release the list?
They don't have a set time frame. There are general guesses out there like June-July. Generally, what I have seen is 'mid-year'.
Quote: What kind of timeframe till the arbs release the list?
Like Kdogger said, we should know by August what the list is. Oct 1st is the FOS cutover date. After that we will be able to bid all over, except for A/C fences (i.e. 777,787,350).
Quote: Exactly why was the McCaskill-Bond enacted?..........And it wasn't the TWA ALPA/ AA APA integration which caused it either... But, you already knew that

It was the TWA f/a and AA f/a integration. Which, believe it or not, was way WORSE than the pilot integration. Complete staple. The most senior TWA f/a under the most junior AA f/a. To this day I don't know how they got away with that.
Quote: And it wasn't the TWA ALPA/ AA APA integration which caused it either... But, you already knew that
Yes it was. Hey, how about I fly with a laa pilot my last few years? We will have plenty of time to discuss it. You know, seniority issues.

That will be my kind of party.

The plane will not leave without me, guaranteed!!
Hey, van time? Do not wait for me. Go to the airport.

I believe sir, that you should write that up according to FAA regulations.

Should I call the local FAA office and ask them their opinion sir?

Whistle blower laws anyone?

The company and the FAA are very well aware of needing to keep three fish bowls.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to