GMJ Air Shuttle

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: 125 and you will likely never upgrade in AZ. But if all the people ahead of you that will never upgrade leave then you have a chance of upgrading. Not a horrible place to work. There are far worse but don't expect a quick upgrade.
website says average 2 year upgrade. So if IWA has the most lifers what could one expect for upgrade? looking for a place to hang my hat for good and be one of THOSE guys.
Don't expect an upgrade. If it happens at 2 years, enjoy the good luck.
Quote: website says average 2 year upgrade. So if IWA has the most lifers what could one expect for upgrade? looking for a place to hang my hat for good and be one of THOSE guys.
Many new hires in recent history are well north of 60 years of age. No mandatory retirement age. So they aren't going anywhere either unless they can't pass a check ride or medical. As Kalamazoo mentioned have no expectations of an upgrade. 90% have no plans on leaving. Many can't get hired elsewhere. Personal opinion of course.
Anyone know if they pay for the ATP-CTP course? I’m planning to go to Ameriflight at the end of this year and then hopefully to GMJ.
Better off coming to the Xojet side, you will enjoy a quicker upgrade and still be home based.
Bump.

Any current info?
Quote: Bump.

Any current info?
One of the guys I interviewed with at Horizon joined GMJ not too long ago. He lived in Forest Grove, so the HIO base worked out for him.
Does anyone have any movement info on the IWA side of any staffing changes, or pilot attrition?
Quote: Does anyone have any movement info on the IWA side of any staffing changes, or pilot attrition?
Also curious about this. Moving to PHX soon and might drop in an app.
Couple questions. How does the other bennies such as 401k, health insurance stack up? What do you guys do when sitting at the outstation all day before the return flight? Looking for insight to the best pros and cons. Thanks
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to