F9 May 9 Class?

Subscribe
Who else will be in the May 9 class?
Not in the class, just wanted to say welcome to Frontier!
Is there a shyte-load of people clamoring to get into Frontier right now? How many are they hiring this year? How is the attrition?
Quote: Is there a shyte-load of people clamoring to get into Frontier right now? How many are they hiring this year? How is the attrition?
I interviewed with 15 others. They hired 7. They told us that they want to have a class of 22 per month for the foreseeable future. I think the April class has 16.

I don't know about attrition. Someone else might be able to answer that.
Seems like we are losing about 3 to 5 a month.
"The Revenge" will be in class on May 9th! PM him.
Quote: "The Revenge" will be in class on May 9th! PM him.
Just curious, is Frontier still able to fill classes?? We've got a bunch of airplanes on the way.
Quote: Just curious, is Frontier still able to fill classes?? We've got a bunch of airplanes on the way.
What is considered "full"? April has 16. I know of 3 so far for May. I'm sure there are more but no one else has replied to this post.
I moved up 7 last month. Frontier has no issues filling classes. They are only hiring 30 percent on average of who they interview, and that does not include the huge numbers at job fairs they see and still don't invite to the interview. So tons of pilots willing to come here. 22 are scheduled for the May class. What can I say? Great people, great future, and a move up from any regional. They have two sims. A third one is on the way and should be installed within a month. They are in talks for a fourth sim at the moment as well.