Commercial Multi Engine check-ride coming up

Subscribe
Hey guys,

I have a commercial check-ride coming up soon and was wondering what FAR's I should be able to know by heart and by number. I'm very good with systems and weather, but when it comes to the FAR's I can't seem to make myself memorize them. Besides 119.1, what should I know?

All help is appreciated

-Safe flying
Quote: Hey guys,

I have a commercial check-ride coming up soon and was wondering what FAR's I should be able to know by heart and by number. I'm very good with systems and weather, but when it comes to the FAR's I can't seem to make myself memorize them. Besides 119.1, what should I know?

All help is appreciated

-Safe flying
It's based off your commercial since it's an add-on. So anything from your commercial applies. Also know The part 23 regs that apply for multi-engine certification. Honestly, multi is mostly emergencies and aerodynamics. Good luck man! I miss flying the twin!
Quote: Hey guys,

All help is appreciated

-Safe flying
Wait... Is it a comm-multi add on? Or your commercial in a twin?
One of the easiest rides you'll take. Know single engine performance, weight and balance, Vmc, factors that effect Vmc, emergency procedures, and systems.
Quote: It's based off your commercial since it's an add-on. So anything from your commercial applies. Also know The part 23 regs that apply for multi-engine certification. Honestly, multi is mostly emergencies and aerodynamics. Good luck man! I miss flying the twin!
Thanks I didn't even think about part 23! I'll be sure to give it a read. This isn't for an add on, this will be my first multi cert. My school does it kind of backwards by making the comm. single the add on.
Everything that you will be tested on is listed in the FAA's Commercial Pilot Practical Test Standards (PTS). If you are familiar with everything stated therin, you should have no problem passing.