ASAP Data Mistakenly Released by FAA

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Company advised us that the FAA mistakenly released a large amount of ASAP data in response to a FOIA request initiated by the media. Sounds like all airlines industry-wide are affected.

Supposedly no detailed data about the events was released, but pilots may have been identified by name. The FAA will issuing apology letters.

For what it's worth the FAA reports that the media cooperated in destroying the records once advised of the situation.
Quote: Company advised us that the FAA mistakenly released a large amount of ASAP data in response to a FOIA request initiated by the media. Sounds like all airlines industry-wide are affected.

Supposedly no detailed data about the events was released, but pilots may have been identified by name. The FAA will issuing apology letters.

For what it's worth the FAA reports that the media cooperated in destroying the records once advised of the situation.

I thought ASAP reports were de-identified before being accepted into the program, so how would they have any identifying information to disclose? Hmm.....
FAA sends ASAP info to FOX news
FAA released ASAP info to Fox news . GREAT. We swear to God none of this information will ever go public. Feel free to tell on yourselves. Oops guess we lied.

Accidently my ***.
old news....
Data is still there, the gate keeper can reach out to the pilots if needed. It's just supposed to be limited as to who can see it.
I hope the drippy lippy girls got mine.
Who watches Fox news anyways.
Quote: Who watches Fox news anyways.
Old people. Though the same can be said for cable news in general:

Quote:
The average Fox News viewer overall is 68.8, while the average ages of MSNBC and CNN viewers were 62.5 and 62.8, respectively.
May cable news ratings spare no one - POLITICO
Quote: Company advised us that the FAA mistakenly released a large amount of ASAP data in response to a FOIA request initiated by the media. Sounds like all airlines industry-wide are affected.

Incompetent jagazzez......................
I never was too much convinced of the true anonymity of ASRS either. I'd bet not much would come of it though unless it hits wikileaks.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to