Hat cleaning

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Can anyone recommend a good place to take the uniform hat for cleaning, or any at home DIY tricks? Mine is a little dirty on top and the leather liner is a little, uh, sticky
You wear a hat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: You wear a hat?

He/she's a "1st post" troll!
How to clean a pilot hat:

Step 1- Throw it in the trash
It still baffles me that people wear hats when they are optional at a lot of places. It does give me a good insight into the type of person they are...
In the military, a combination cover (aka hat) can be disassembled. Take the cloth cover off and wash it...maybe by hand if you're not sure how sturdy it is.

The leather band can be wiped clean or replaced once the hat is disassembled.

If the hat is so cheap that it can't be taken apart, probably best to throw it away. You could try putting it in the washer first, maybe it will survive.
Quote: It still baffles me that people wear hats when they are optional at a lot of places. It does give me a good insight into the type of person they are...
I used to think like that. Now I respect people who look professional at work. I see earbuds, tennis shoes, faux-hawks, leather jackets that are a full size too big, pants that have never been dry cleaned, etc. The hat looks sharp on a lot of people. If you judge people based on whether they wear a hat or not, you are a moron.
Quote: If you judge people based on whether they wear a hat or not, you are a moron.
Sort of like how you judge people who wear ear buds, tennis shoes, etc.
You wear a hat?

Quote: It still baffles me that people wear hats when they are optional at a lot of places. It does give me a good insight into the type of person they are...
Do tell.... what sort of person are they?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to