Monday “Coffee & Pretzels”

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32  72 
Page 22 of 100
Go to
The longer my career creeps along, the less I judge others position in a flight deck or an airline. I may have a cartoon in the hopper the touches on this a bit.

coffee & pretzels cartoon - airlinefiles
You're not following me around are you? That right there is how I ended up at SWA instead of Delta A very unpleasant and expensive visit to ATL discussing my high school GPA, followed by a very pleasant day chatting about flying at DAL.

I apologize if my previous post sounds like I was being judgmental of a couple of good pilots who gave me a ride home. I just didn't want to apply to a company that took a great group of pilots and treated them in a way that made them very dissatisfied about their careers.

I have lots of good friends flying for American, Delta, United, SWA, etc etc. My choices of where to apply were based on their experiences, wanting to fly with those people again, their experiences with the company, and how the company treats their people. I never applied to F9 or American, not because of the people who work there, but because of the conditions those guys have had to put up with. My interview with Delta was so unpleasant compared to every other interview I've ever had in my life that even if I hadn't landed my dream job at SWA, I still wouldn't go back for a second try at Delta even though I have several friends at Delta who love it there. That has nothing to do with the pilots there and everything to do with not wanting to work for that particular company.
Server is asking for verification. Can't find a way to establish an account. Any ideas to get to Coffee and Pretzels?
Same here

Filler
Worked for me.
Sorry guys, yea, was messing with some stuff on the back end and well.

But everything should be up and running now. Start 4 day tomorrow, so I'll see ya'll out there.

-GK
Quote: The longer my career creeps along, the less I judge others position in a flight deck or an airline. I may have a cartoon in the hopper the touches on this a bit.

You forgot Frank Lorenzo and his wannabe clones!
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32  72 
Page 22 of 100
Go to