Monday “Coffee & Pretzels”

Subscribe
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100 
Page 50 of 101
Go to
Apparently they've all been closed in Philly. New York only nowdays.
Damn guys, that really stinks about Joe's Coffee. Not surprised, but still.

Anyway, it's Monday so.

https://www.coffeeandpretzels.com/
I didn't get at first, and then somebody on the TV mentioned Ground Hog Day and the bulb came on.
Quote: Damn guys, that really stinks about Joe's Coffee. Not surprised, but still.

Anyway, it's Monday so.

https://www.coffeeandpretzels.com/
Any momentum on putting these in a coffee table book? Please! Lol
DocMcFly,
Yes, I am in the process of consolidating all of them into a form similar to my Throwback Thursdays where I will have the cartoon and little write up next to it. It's truly a matter of sitting my derričre in front of a computer and doing it. As I mentioned on my site, I have no desire to sell any kind of BS chotskies i.e. mouse pads coffee mugs or calendars. Maybe... Maybe I'll put out a calendar, but the hassle factor seems through the rough! (jeez I sound like an airline pilot). I love drawing and writing cartoons and laughing with people. Putting out a book makes sense though. Just gotta make it happen.
Thanks for asking!
-GK

PS It's a groundhog! Not a beaver! I was hoping that the context of Groundhog's day being tomorrow would have clarified that. If it was a beaver I would have drawn a friggin beavers tail! (I'm defensive 'cause my friends are razzing me that it looks like a beaver, which it doe, but come on!)
Quote: DocMcFly,
Yes, I am in the process of consolidating all of them into a form similar to my Throwback Thursdays where I will have the cartoon and little write up next to it. It's truly a matter of sitting my derričre in front of a computer and doing it. As I mentioned on my site, I have no desire to sell any kind of BS chotskies i.e. mouse pads coffee mugs or calendars. Maybe... Maybe I'll put out a calendar, but the hassle factor seems through the rough! (jeez I sound like an airline pilot). I love drawing and writing cartoons and laughing with people. Putting out a book makes sense though. Just gotta make it happen.
Thanks for asking!
-GK

PS It's a groundhog! Not a beaver! I was hoping that the context of Groundhog's day being tomorrow would have clarified that. If it was a beaver I would have drawn a friggin beavers tail! (I'm defensive 'cause my friends are razzing me that it looks like a beaver, which it doe, but come on!)
For what it’s worth- IMO most of your cartoons wouldn’t require a write up. They are funny, pithy, and we (pilots) get them. Maybe that might take some stress off the project 🤷🏼‍♂️
I thought it was a beaver too. It s funny to me now that I know it s a groundhog. And perhaps funnier to me that I missed something so simple.

Nobody is going to get every joke though.
DocMcFly,
Thanks, I appreciate that. I completely agree. My non-aviation friends and family, a lot of them, only fly every year or two, and enjoy the write up tho, so I'll do it for them, but I think you're right.

highfarfast,
You're spot on. I know I've put out cartoons that I'm giggling at, but I know are probably going to thud, but gotta keep swinging at the ball.

Fly safe guys!

-GK
Throwback Thursday!

https://www.coffeeandpretzels.com/th...thursdays.html
Ain't that the truth!

I swear my wife thinks of my career as a "hobby".
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100 
Page 50 of 101
Go to