Ameriflight vs Mountain Air Cargo

Subscribe
Was hoping someone who works or has worked recently at AMF or MAC to give me a quick rundown on the schedule expected to receive. Planning on Burbank as a base.

Thanks
Anyone familiar with the pros and cons of each company?
I haven't worked for either, so stand open to correction, but I think they're pretty different jobs. Mountain is much more of a "lifer" company. Amflight tends to be more "up and out" mentality. Used to be that Mountain paid better, but that may no longer be the case with Amflight's pay bump. In any case, I'd expect to work harder at Amflight, but also fly quite a bit more and get typed in something resume-enhancing, vs. a Caravan. Depends on what you're looking for.
What training company does Mountain Air Cargo use for training their Caravan pilots?
Flightsafety, wichita
Quote: I haven't worked for either, so stand open to correction, but I think they're pretty different jobs. Mountain is much more of a "lifer" company. Amflight tends to be more "up and out" mentality. Used to be that Mountain paid better, but that may no longer be the case with Amflight's pay bump. In any case, I'd expect to work harder at Amflight, but also fly quite a bit more and get typed in something resume-enhancing, vs. a Caravan. Depends on what you're looking for.

MAC has ATRs as well and they're operated under 121.