Atlas Pilots Protest at Annual Meeting

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
Quote: Atlas Pilots Protest at Annual Meeting
Love the dude's Fu Manchu in the first photo.
Quote: Find the Southern Air pilot in that picture
Relax, he was there. Please don't stir the pot for no reason without knowing the facts. (I know because I was there.)
Who was it?
No names here please...but SAI was well-represented.
Quote: Love the dude's Fu Manchu in the first photo.

Yes, VERY professional looking!
Quote: Yes, VERY professional looking!
Don't know if you work for Atlas, if so were you at the event? If you are an Atlas pilot and you did attend the IP then thank you for your efforts......if not how dare you criticize a fellow professional that gave up his own time in a effort to improve things for all of us.
Quote: Fu Manchu?
"Many man smoke, but Fu Manchu."
Facial hair? Seriously? That's your view of professionalism? Might I suggest Delta, or American, or maybe, management might be a good fit for you?

In the nineteenth century, no soldier was taken seriously without facial hair. Since the advent of chemical warfare in the early twentieth century, suddenly facial hair is not professional. Although I have many years in uniform, the uniforms we wear here at the airlines is a complete joke. I think the real purpose is to make us think that we are working for a noble purpose, and should be willing to give our lives for old Brand X. I'm normally in my pajamas before TOC. Personally, I don't care if my colleagues have the Mike Tyson facial tattoo.
Most foreign carriers allow facial hair, and I see a lot of guys in the monkey suit sporting a beard while Im overseas. Less talk about what airline was there and who grows what on their face, and more "Lets go 1224, we support you!!!
The guy was on days off. He can wear whatever kind of facial hair he wants when he's off duty. Move along...
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to