Emirates Two for One Sale

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Delta payback, I guess?

Qatar Airways' Inaugural Flight To Atlanta Gets Gate-Blocked By Delta - One Mile at a Time
Qatar CEO Calls Delta ?Wicked? for Ruined Doha-Atlanta Trip - Bloomberg
Sooo... You're OKAY how old UAL screwed their employees and management went home to their homes where mortgage payments were not an issue.

Righhhhhhht.... And your favorite Koolaide flavor is?

Sooo enlighten us.... how many airline bankruptcies and pension terminations have you been through sport?[/QUOTE

Mind your business kid
Quote: Sooo... You're OKAY how old UAL screwed their employees and management went home to their homes where mortgage payments were not an issue.

Sooo enlighten us.... how many airline bankruptcies and pension terminations have you been through sport?[/QUOTE

Mind your business kid

That quote function is tricky
Quote: Sooo... You're OKAY how old UAL screwed their employees and management went home to their homes where mortgage payments were not an issue.

Sooo enlighten us.... how many airline bankruptcies and pension terminations have you been through sport?

Quote:
Mind your business kid

And this is the reason for the BS Card.
This is the absolute height of hypocrisy. Qatar Airways simply didn't follow the rules at ATL with their late plane change from a 777 to a A380, but Hamad Int'l Airport (Doha) that he also runs has refused to ever provide United Airlines a gate. Then there is the word 'wicked' used by a leader from a country with with one of the worst human rights records on the planet about a gate issue.

Forced labor: https://www.hrw.org/world-report/201...chapters/qatar

Human rights violations: UN gives Qatar a year to end forced labour of migrant workers | Global development | The Guardian
Quote: That quote function is tricky

Reminds you of Dubai I am sure

Mind your business kid
Ha!! Wow, what an amazing reply.

You don't need any names, as you won't be seeing my name on an app at UAL, ever.
You just drinking from the company toilet so you don't lose your ability for witty comebacks.

Oh, and I will just leave this for you here.

Victory for Gulf airlines as US government ends Open Skies row with no further action | The National
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to