Emirates Flight Attendants Steal the Show

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: That's one lucky guy.
Well, how do we really know that? they were mostly covered up.

Now this guy...

That was a good throw.
Quote: That girl has an arm
The rest of her ain't bad either
Quote: Well, how do we really know that? they were mostly covered up.
LOL! I remember being in the lobby of some 5 star hotel in sandland for a GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) conference and checking out some arab dude's wives (4, IIRC). One of them had beautiful piercing blue eyes, trapped in a abaya where all that could be seen was her eyes through the slits in her veil. I figured she was some Russian/Ukrainian hottie. Sux being her, but she got exactly what she wanted - a rich husband.

The difference between the blue eyed 'hottie' and western pilots who fly for Emirates/Etihad/Qatar? Very little; most would call them *****s. I call them strumpets. But I'm old school.
Emerats may be the official airline of the Dodgers, but I wonder who they'll fly for road games. Maybe the old Indialns airplane is available.

I'm sure she learned to throw like that in the women's youth sports leagues that are so popular throughout the middle east...
Quote: Shinny jet syndrome... How about hot flight attendant syndrome!
All good until you start following Nik Richie and learn the term: Porta Potty. Then you follow Jah Liv and lean the term: Suicide Bomb... You will never look at these girls the same..

Go to urban dictionary and look up those two words. Sorry if I opened your eyes..

See urban dictionary
Great word...Strumpet.
Quote: Great word...Strumpet.
Great sound too, especially in a jazz trio with a strombone and a stuba.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to